Status
Not open for further replies.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Originally posted by DocJohnston

I think it's time Christians conservatives abandon the Republican Party. With a Republican-dominated House and Senate and a Republican President, we're killing MORE babies at taxpayers' expense than Clinton, the size of the centralized government is increasing MORE than under Clinton, MORE sodomite proponents of gay marriage are being elevated to high government positions than under Clinton, and constitutional liberties are being rescinded at a greater rate than under Clinton! Christians have been betrayed by his rhetoric. See my article on this topic at
http://www.wherethetruthhurts.org/tractsbooksread.php?w=59 for documentation of Bush's bad fruit. It's time we stop killing babies and dishonoring God with our vote and our money.

Patrick Johnston
www.wherethetruthhurts.org
Vice Chairman, Constitution Party of Ohio
www.ohiocp.org

CONTEXT

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
The Christian abandonment of the Republican Party would ensure that Liberals will win every election for the next 50 years.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Originally posted by BillyBob

The Christian abandonment of the Republican Party would ensure that Liberals will win every election for the next 50 years.
No it wouldn't. It would only cost them 1 election. After we threaten them with abandoning the next election like we did the first, they will stop giving Christians lip service and actually do what we elect them to do.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Even that would be better than the cost of having conservatives be slowly and painfully seduced into liberal ideas from their own leaders.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Originally posted by Knight

Even that would be better than the cost of having conservatives be slowly and painfully seduced into liberal ideas from their own leaders.

Yes, I agree with you. But if Christians and/or Conservatives abandon the Republican Party, what party will they adopt?

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator

Yes, I agree with you. But if Christians and/or Conservatives abandon the Republican Party, what party will they adopt?
None. We stay out all together.

Status
Not open for further replies.