Status
Not open for further replies.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Originally posted by Living4Him

I agree whole heartly and this is my convictions as well! It should be about others not ourself. Love thy neighbor thingy. People have different weaknesses and if we as women (christian's anyway) want to live as Christ did and taught then it is our duty to dress as a woman professing godliness.
And the excuse of being 'comfortable' to beable to wear less is a very poor excuse. Before I followed after Christ and when I was a young christian I dressed as the world did. The less the better. But now I dress as a woman professing godliness and I can say to beable to move, kneel, bend down to pick up something without something fallen out or beeing exposed is way more comfortable. And not just physically but comfortable to my conscience as well. To have a married man next to his wife and see him starring at me because of what I was wearing is not exactly comfortable to a person who is sensitive to their conscience. It has been over a year now since the Lord changed my heart in this matter and I must say that I have noticed that men tend to be more respectful to me and all the woman that use to give me looks of disrepect are now looking at me as a sister, friend, or even a mother type instead of a threat to them and their husbands or boyfriends. I encourage all women young or old to please taken in consideration your neighbor over yourself. You will be greatly blessed for doing so.

CONTEXT

Status
Not open for further replies.