IWANNAKNOW IS ACTUALLY, IDONTWANNAKNOW!

illusionray

Coming from a Mooslim with 0 rep points and short red bar...need I say more. Why are you here anyway?
No need to praise me dear :) You've been complaining about everything, including about TOL, why don't you just shut up and leave if you hate it so much old woman? :chuckle:

Iwannaknow

BANNED
Banned
No need to praise me dear :) You've been complaining about everything, including about TOL, why don't you just shut up and leave if you hate it so much old woman? :chuckle:

What is a Mooslim doing on a Christian site anyway? Were you patted down before entering the building?

Iwannaknow

BANNED
Banned
Just try and make sure you're not banned again... it's not every day I get to converse with ignorant working class grandmothers. :)

What are you, some incarcerated teenager posting from jail? I'm not a grandmother, but I am in my fifties. If that's old to you, then that tells me it's silly to continue and further discourse with wet behind the ears kid who doesn't know any better. Buh-bye.

illusionray

What are you, some incarcerated teenager posting from jail? I'm not a grandmother, but I am in my fifties. If that's old to you, then that tells me it's silly to continue and further discourse with wet behind the ears kid who doesn't know any better. Buh-bye.
Awwww, don't leave grandma :( Btw, if Christ is coming back, it won't be in your lifetime so don't hold your breath. :)