It's a Girl = 37 Million Dead

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
It's a Girl = 37 Million Dead

This is the show from Monday, March 19th 2012.

SUMMARY:

* Tim Tebow Update: From KGOV.com/Tebow, "John Elway and the Broncos front office decided out with the new and in with the old. Best wishes to Peyton Manning, but assuming Tim Tebow is released, our sports viewing will follow Tim. And kudos to competing Denver radio host Dan Caplis for..." Also, Denver radio host offers $500 for two Tebow game tickets for any NFL team outside of...

* Debate Update: Bob has posted in Round Four of his debate with popular atheist AronRa on the British website, League of Reason.

* Huffington Post Denver Edition - New Debate Forum: Opposing pro-pot Colorado attorney Robert Corry, Bob Enyart was invited to answer the question: Should Marijuana Be Legalized For Recreational Use? With more than 1,000 comments so far, the aggressively anti-Bible, liberal HuffPo readership has ranked itself as 97% pro-legalizing recreational pot, with the following readers' comment from Emily Brown being typical:

“they should get someone who isn't a pastor to argue against it. because hearing about how smoking pot is going "lead me away" from God just automatically makes me want to vomit. God has nothing to do with me getting high. and if anything, i find myself closer to any God that does exist when I am stoned!”

While we're not sure where Emily got her "lead me away" excerpt from, we believe that to be true, and ask for folks to pray for Emily! -The KGOV Staff

* Reggie Littlejohn on BEL: Bob Enyart and personhood activist Jo Scott interview the president of Women's Rights Without Frontiers, Reggie Littlejohn. In many parts of the world,. especially in Asia, women suffer forced abortions, forced sterilization and sexual slavery. Littlejohn points out that the most deadly words in the world are, "It's a girl," because when an ultrasound reveals that the baby is a girl then, in countries like China and India where boys are greatly preferred, the baby girl is killed. Reggie says this is "Gendercide." There are 37 million more young men that there are young women in China.

* Colorado House Votes for Fetal Protection: The Colorado House passed HB12-1130 which allows prosecutors to criminally charge a person who causes death or injury of an unborn child during the commission of a crime.

Please help us reach our goal this week!

Thank you so much! But we still need help! Please consider one or more of our monthly subscriptions that will not only help support BEL, they will also help to better understand the Bible and equip you to be a better witness to those around you.

1. Our newest monthly subscription is our Monthly Sermons on audio CD. For many years we have offered the sermons on MP3-CD, but now you can get the Monthly Sermons on standard audio Compact Disc that will play on any CD player, including the one in your car. All of the sermons from the month will be sent to you in a multiple CD album.

2. Monthly Bible Study Videos - You will receive a months worth of weekly Bible studies each month. These video Bible studies are great for starting a family Bible study of even a neighborhood study.

3. Monthly Sermon Videos - You will receive all sermons from the month will be sent to you on DVD. Video is a great way to watch the sermons with your family.

4. Monthly Bible Study Audios on MP3- CD.

5. Monthly Sermon Audios on MP3-CD.

6. Monthly Topical Videos - Each month your will get one of Bob's great topical videos.

7. Best of Bob - Each month you get the best 8 shows of the month on MP3-CD.

8. Monthly TV Classics

9. Monthly Donation

* Free Gift: When you subscribe to any monthly subscription, new monthly donation of $20.00 or more or a one time donation of $50.00 or more, we will send you Bob's video series Having a Great Prayer Life.

Order or donate online or call 303-463-7789 or 1-800-8Enyart.