Israeli study: natural immunity 27 times better

Gary K

Banned
In a large scale study Israeli researchers proved natural immunity 27 times moe effective than vaccines.

Another "conspiracy theory" proven to be fact.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
In a large scale study Israeli researchers proved natural immunity 27 times moe effective than vaccines.

Another "conspiracy theory" proven to be fact.
Uhh...of course natural immunity is stronger than vax immunity! Did you think natural immunity would be weaker?

You left some important points out, however--namely that in order to achieve natural immunity you must first survive full-blown covid. Some people don't. So vaccines give us some level of protection that in most cases prevents serious illness, hospitalization and death! You left that part out, Gridley.

Right Divider

Body part
You left some important points out, however--namely that in order to achieve natural immunity you must first survive full-blown covid. Some people don't.
The vast majority do. Vulnerable people should be protected from exposure; not given some witches brew.
So vaccines give you some level of protection that in most cases prevents serious illness, hospitalization and death!
So does quarantine, which is safe and effective.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Daily reports of war, famine, disease and death have a way of desensitizing us when they happen to people we don't know and don't have any emotional connection with. It's only when these things "hit close to home," i.e., to people we know personally or or at least know of, that the consequences really start to sink in.

Bob's death "hit close to home." It should make us reconsider our positions on this issue. His own children did it. So should you.
You are a retard.
I thought "My body, my choice" summarized your whole position on each and every pandemic protocol. Is that correct or not?

Gary K

Banned
Uhh...of course natural immunity is stronger than vax immunity! Did you think natural immunity would be weaker?

You left some important points out, however--namely that in order to achieve natural immunity you must first survive full-blown covid. Some people don't. So vaccines give us some level of protection that in most cases prevents serious illness, hospitalization and death! You left that part out, Gridley.

Ivermectin and HCQ protocols combined with natural immunity are far more effective than "vaccines" at wiping out the coronavirus. Just ask the Indians in Uttar Pradesh. They are alive today because of Ivermectin.

Now don't tell me it was masks and washing hands, etc... because those things have proven themselves completely ineffective in the rest of the world. The Fauci protocols just kill people.

More "conspiracy theories" that have become proven fact. Go peddle your disinformation and lies elsewhere.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Ivermectin and HCQ protocols combined with natural immunity are far more effective than "vaccines" at wiping out the coronavirus. Just ask the Indians in Uttar Pradesh. They are alive today because of Ivermectin.

"Uttar Pradesh is leading India's Covid-19 vaccination drive..."

"A stringent 'trace, test and treat' measure, vaccination and partial curfews have paid dividends in restricting Covid-19 spread."