Islamic terrorists are "desperate for legitimacy"??? WHAT??

republicanchick

Does the pres really believe his words here?

desperate for legitimacy??

I mean, that is exactly the reaction i had when i heard this earlier today: WHAT???

Those Neanderthals couldn't CARE LESS about "legitimacy"

People who care about have legitimacy with others do not.. behead people indiscriminately (or at all, usually)

They do not do things that make 99% (or thereabouts) of the world think (fill in the blanks): Barbarian / Unreasonable / Uncivilized... Neanderthal / Demonic

Those people are sold out to the devil, and could not care LESS about having any kind of legitimacy with... civilized nations

____

aikido7

BANNED
Banned

I mean, that is exactly the reaction i had when i heard this earlier today: WHAT???

People who care about have legitimacy with others do not.. behead people indiscriminately (or at all, usually)

They do not do things that make 99% (or thereabouts) of the world think (fill in the blanks): Barbarian / Unreasonable / Uncivilized... Neanderthal / Demonic

Those people are sold out to the devil, and could not care LESS about having any kind of legitimacy with... civilized nations

____
Are you aware that the freed hostages have said there was never a copy of the Qu'ran around?

And their thug captors never said a word about Islamic theology or interpretations of the faith?

In fact, they deliberately ducked such questions.

They're not Muslims, even though that's their culture. They are like American Christians who are living in a Christian nation but freely judge, mock, name-call and do other un-Christian things.

They are thugs and dead enders. The volume of their protestations tell me they are on their way out. They know they will be marginalized by a world of human rights for all. Just as some Christians are all-too-aware that they have less and less to stand on every day.

republicanchick

They're not Muslims, even though that's their culture. They are like American Christians who are living in a Christian nation but freely judge, mock, name-call and do other un-Christian things.

wow... you say Christians who don't believe in killing are the equivelent of a group that does...

says a lot (obviously) about u

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
wow... you say Christians who don't believe in killing are the equivelent of a group that does...

says a lot (obviously) about u
You are trying to mind-read and guess at my motives.

You need to ask me questions if you want to know what I think and believe.

Good communication skills are essential today.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
emoticones_gestos_cruzando-los-dedos2_en.PlanetaEmoticon.com.gif
"Radical Islam is Islam." ~ Michael Youssef Mt 7:20

Recommended reading:

Jesus, Jihad and Peace: What Does Bible Prophecy Say About World Events Today? By Michael Youssef

kmoney

Hall of Fame

____

I looked this up.

http://articles.economictimes.india...3_1_islamic-state-president-barack-obama-isil

But he also urged delegates from 65 countries to "confront the warped ideology" espoused by terror groups.

"These terrorists are desperate for legitimacy and all of us have a responsibility to refute the notion that groups like ISIL somehow represent Islam, because that is a falsehood that embraces the terrorist narrative," Obama said.

I agree with Obama on that. You appear to be talking about a different kind of legitimacy than Obama meant (approval from Western nations). I believe it's true that ISIS wants to be looked at as genuinely and truly Islamic. Arguments that they don't represent Islam or at best are just a fringe, heretical sect would undermine their message.

OCTOBER23

THIS IS THE EIGHTH EMPIRE WHICH WAS THE SEVENTH AS PROPHECIED.

THE OTTOMAN ISLAMIC EMPIRE

IT WAS STOPPED IN 1917 BY THE BRITISH AT THE END OF THE 1ST WORLD WAR.

IT HAS REVIVED TO CONQUER JERUSALEM AGAIN.

Revelation 17:9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom.

The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.

Revelation 17:10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is,

and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.

Revelation 17:11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth,

and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned

____
You probably don't realize that all violence is from those who are unable to deal with and process their own suffering.

Just like the evangelical fundamentalists of Christianity, the terrorists yearn to have a happy life in today's global culture. They "act out" their marginalization on others. Just as you have sometimes done.

republicanchick

You probably don't realize that all violence is from those who are unable to deal with and process their own suffering.

Just like the evangelical fundamentalists of Christianity, the terrorists yearn to have a happy life in today's global culture. They "act out" their marginalization on others. Just as you have sometimes done.

yes, those jihadists who murder everyone they possibly can... just b/c of their beliefs.. or probably for no reason at all..

dumb reason... no reason.. not much difference to ME

yeh, they really want a good life, don't they?

they don't even believe in .. a life in this world

they are living for the next world, which of course none of us knows about, except through faith... and even then... But these monsters are living for something they simply believe in, but have no proof of... (not even through faith can you believe that 72 virgins thing...)

Even simple logic screams at them that they could be (probably are) very WRONG about the next life... and those virgins and all that craziness... but still they continue on, killing and accepting being killed...

Death Cult

they are out of their minds and sold out to Satan, the Father of All Lies

(but of course, you can't SAY that... not politically correct... sounds wacko... But here's what I say

Who cares? the truth OFTEN sounds wacky... [except to those in tuned w/ it..])

____