Islam and the West.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I do not know when the last time was that I heard something from anyone about Islam. In the West or the Western World Islam was gaining dominance. I read study observe keep and teach the Torah, as a Jew. I am of Israel, a proselyte and a convert. I used to be a Christian. I am now a follower or adherent of or to Judaism. It is my belief that I should keep and teach the Commandments as Yeshua, Jesus, instructed. He is our Messiah. I have never been to Israel. I was born in the United States of America so I am a citizen. I was born a Gentile. It is my understanding that the West is to the West of Israel. Not only the United States of America, if it is even included, but other countries as well. We think differently than the East, Israel, and the Middle East. But we have the Judeo-Christian World, Religion, Ethic, Principle, and Heritage. English is spoken in Israel. I am an Israelite. I have picked Levi as a tribe. I have been called an Israeli and an Israeli is someone from Israel.

I would like to become a Rabbi, and maybe the President of the United States of America.

I would like to wear tefillin. I do wear tzit-tzit. I believe I have worn tefillin before, as I have said.

I say the Shema daily, one to three times per day. I have said a blessing for tzit-tzit before. I say a blessing at each meal.

I do not believe that I would have any Muslim friends serving with me as President if I were elected by the electoral college. But I have debated an Imam in a Mosque before. I was able to share with him the truth of God's Word, the word of truth.

I accept the TaNaK and Matthew through Revelation.

Did anyone or does anyone have anything to say about Islam? I made a post about how Islam is different from Judaism and Christianity previously.

Oh, and Osama Bin Laden is dead now. It is my understanding that even though he did not do it himself, he murdered at least one person in the United States of America on September 11, 2001, though I do not know that or if he died a Muslim or ever was a Muslim. But we have these ideas. For some reason Israel and the United States of America were seen by some to be Satan, the Big Satan and the Little Satan or something? But though we have sin to repent of, we have God's Law to observe. Some people say that there are no punishments in the New Testament. But the New Covenant is for the house of Israel and the house of Judah. It is God's law written on minds and hearts. It is in Yeshua HaMashiach, Jesus the Christ. It was first mentioned in Yirmiyahu - Jeremiah - Chapter 31 Verses 30-33. Whether or not there are punishments, and if it was according to the Law or not, he did die (for murder I believe).

Love your enemies, and pray for those who despitefully use you. Make peace, make friends, and share the love of Jesus with your fellow Jews and your neighbors, whoever they are. If you are Muslim, read the truth of God's Word embodied in the Scriptures, the Word of God. Read of the Prophets. And read about Jesus the Messiah, our Messiah.

Shalom.

Jacob