Is Mike Pence a TRAITOR?

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Mike "the Antichrist" Pence is to blame for the J6 violence, according to Trump:

Speaking to reporters on Monday, Trump insisted: “Had [Pence] sent the votes back to the legislatures, they wouldn’t have had a problem with Jan. 6, so in many ways, you can blame him for Jan. 6. Had he sent them back to Pennsylvania, Georgia, Arizona, the states, I believe, number one, you would have had a different outcome. But I also believe you wouldn’t have had ‘Jan. 6’ as we call it.”

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
WASHINGTON – Former Vice President Mike Pence delivered his sharpest criticism yet of Donald Trump on Saturday, saying the former president put Pence's family in danger and that history will hold him "accountable" over the insurrection of Jan. 6, 2021.

"President Trump was wrong,” Pence said in a speech at the annual Gridiron dinner, a gathering of senior Washington journalists and dignitaries. "I had no right to overturn the election. And his reckless words endangered my family and everyone at the Capitol that day. And I know that history will hold Donald Trump accountable. It was not, as some would have us believe, a matter of tourists peacefully enjoying our Capitol. Make no mistake about it, what happened that day was a disgrace. And it mocks decency to portray it any other way. For as long as I live, I will never, ever diminish the injuries sustained, the lives lost, or the heroism of law enforcement on that tragic day,” Pence said.

Pence's words came as Trump faces investigations in Atlanta and Washington over Jan. 6.

A Justice Department special counsel has subpoenaed Pence to discuss Trump's Jan. 6 actions.

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
Mike "the Antichrist" Pence is to blame for the J6 violence, according to Trump:

Speaking to reporters on Monday, Trump insisted: “Had [Pence] sent the votes back to the legislatures, they wouldn’t have had a problem with Jan. 6, so in many ways, you can blame him for Jan. 6. Had he sent them back to Pennsylvania, Georgia, Arizona, the states, I believe, number one, you would have had a different outcome. But I also believe you wouldn’t have had ‘Jan. 6’ as we call it.”

What violence? Here, you're quoting Trump saying nothing about any violence.

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
Biden is president today because of Mike Pence. Is Mike Pence a traitor?
Is Biden POTUS? To be POTUS today, he'd need to have won the 2020 election, no? So far, you've not been able to prove him to have won the 2020 election, and thus, so far you've not proved him to be "president today".

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Biden is president today because of voter fraud, not because of better politicians than himself.
Biden would not be president today if Mike Pence had refused to certify the voter fraud like Trump told him to do. Mike Pence is more satanic than Satan!

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Is Biden POTUS? To be POTUS today, he'd need to have won the 2020 election, no? So far, you've not been able to prove him to have won the 2020 election, and thus, so far you've not proved him to be "president today".
Precisely! Which means that Donald Trump is still president! The QAnoners were right all along!

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
What do you mean?
Trump won the 2020 election and is therefore legally and constitutionally still the president of God Bless America! Trump is secretly in control of the military and when the Storm comes, they will overthrow Biden and reinstate Trump to the White House any day now! Hurray!

Or, maybe not.

marke

Trump won the 2020 election and is therefore legally and constitutionally still the president of God Bless America! Trump is secretly in control of the military and when the Storm comes, they will overthrow Biden and reinstate Trump to the White House any day now! Hurray!

Or, maybe not.
Biden stole the election, nullifying Trump's win.