Is granite worth debating?

Is granite worth debating?

• ...a flaming idiot, and it is a waste of time to truthsmack him again and again.

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • ...a flaming idiot, but it is important to truthsmack him again and again for those not yet convince

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • ...a flaming idiot and a complete moron!

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Frank Ernest

Hall of Fame
granite1010 said:
Hey Mustard!

I would stick to one of my statements, namely, that Christianity is small minded. But really, any monotheistic religion is and has to be. (As an aside I WOULD say Mormonism is a little broader in its worldview than mainstream Christianity; on the other hand, c'mon, man. I've been to your dances. You folks need to find other ways to have a good time.)
Matthew 7:13-14.

Frank Ernest

Hall of Fame
granite1010 said:
In that chapter verses 17 and 18 stick out in my mind.
May I suggest that those verses are not complete without considering verses 19-20?

In a critical exegesis, it always helps to recognize and formulate a complete thought before one attempts an analysis. Just a friendly suggestion.

Regards.

Last edited:

Granite

Hall of Fame
Another thread bites the dust...

In all seriousness if anybody has a REAL problem with me, PM me. Otherwise threads like this are a waste of time.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Ahhhh, not really. It's just turned into a post booster, actually. If any of you people knew your orifices from holes in the ground this MIGHT have gone somewhere.

On Fire

granite1010 said:
Ahhhh, not really. It's just turned into a post booster, actually. If any of you people knew your orifices from holes in the ground this MIGHT have gone somewhere.
Like where?

Anyway, I think you would be a very worthy debate opponent. I, on the other hand, suck at debate so I'm NOT volunteering.

Zakath

Resident Atheist
Mr. 5020 said:
I'd pay about a nickel to see that.
William Wrigley, Jr. built a business empire on a product people were willing to pay a penny for... :greedy: :chew:

Status
Not open for further replies.