Invasion of the Mohammedevils

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freak

The Lord Jesus Christ and His Holy Angels stand against those who blaspheme His name! The Lord Jesus will send to eternal hell all those who worship Allah.

Lest we forget the Mohammedevils seek to invade and suppress the people of faith in Jesus:

Surah 2:190-194: Fight in the cause of Allah against those who fight you...and kill them wherever you catch them...if they fight you, kill them. Such is the reward of those who suppress the Faith...And fight them on until there is no more tumult or oppression, and there prevail justice and faith in Allah.

Surah 2:216: Fighting is prescribed for you

Surah 2:244: Fight in the cause of Allah

Surah 4:74: Let those who fight in the cause of Allah, who sell the life of this world for the Hereafter, to him who fighteh in the cause of Allah...Soon shall We give him a reward of great value.

Surah 4:89: If they turn apostates, seize them and kill them wherever you find them.

Surah 4:91: Seize them and kill them wherever you get them.

Surah 5:33: The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and his apostle...they shall be slaughtered, or crucified , or their hands and feet shall be struck off alternately, or they shall be banished from the land.

Surah 5:51: O ye who believe! Take not the Jews and the Christians for your friends.

Ayura

BANNED
Banned
You need to go to ummah.com/forum

Apparently your afraid of being beating to your own game. Obviously your knowledge far surpasses the muslims over there...right?

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Ayura said:
You need to go to ummah.com/forum

Apparently your afraid of being beating to your own game. Obviously your knowledge far surpasses the muslims over there...right?
:wave2:

We have warned you several times now against attempting to promote your own website.

You are now banned.

The Berean

Knight said:

We have warned you several times now against attempting to promote your own website.

You are now banned.

Darn! And I thought I had him on the ropes, pounding him with truthsmack blows! :box:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The Berean said:
Darn! And I thought I had him on the ropes, pounding him with truthsmack blows! :box:
I know, I know.... punching bags can be fun but they have to follow the rules like everyone else. :)

The Berean

Knight said:
I know, I know.... punching bags can be fun but they have to follow the rules like everyone else. :)

Of course or else we'd have a bunch on "Mike Tyson" posters here.

Freak

Knight said:

You are now banned.
So much for their Allah power. :LoJo:

keypurr

If one has enough truth, one does not worry about other peoples web sites. I worry more about the compassion shown by people who think they know all.

Freak

keypurr said:
If one has enough truth, one does not worry about other peoples web sites. I worry more about the compassion shown by people who think they know all.
:bang: We had compassion on him by sharing with him the truth about his false religion and god.

By the way, the guy is emailing me, wanting to talk more about Jesus. Sometimes being harsh, works!

Frank Ernest

Hall of Fame
keypurr said:
:darwinsm: Thank you for sharing your concern! :thumb:

JCAtheist

Freak said:
:bang: We had compassion on him by sharing with him the truth about his false religion and god.

By the way, the guy is emailing me, wanting to talk more about Jesus. Sometimes being harsh, works!

Maybe he wants to show you the error of your ways.. :shocked:

You do realise I kid, right?

Love and Peace

JCAtheist

Status
Not open for further replies.