Inside Look at an Abortuary

SOTK

Originally posted by Crow

It's a sad comment on our twisted society.

Killing unborn children is considered to be less detrimental to society than polluting the water when disposing of their bodies.

What Crow said! :up:

Granite

Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Art Deco

They didn't run a poll at the Supreme Court when they rammed Roe vs. Wade down our collective throats in 1973. To hell with what the anyone thinks, moral clarity requires an end to legalized abortion. Not in ten years...now!

SHOULD they have polled the public? It'd be a little embarrassing for you if public support in 1973 was on the side of the Court. Of course we may never know...

At least you're open about your authoritarianism. No need to sugar coat how you REALLY feel, Art. "Moral clarity" has been used to defend a lot in the past. Careful you don't get carried away fighting for one good cause and get sucked into a few rotten ones.

On Fire

Originally posted by granite1010 and translated by OnFireThere's so much wrong with the world, if you can't fix it all you may as well not try to fix anything. Now excuse me while I crawl back under my rock.

:chuckle:

Granite

Hall of Fame
Originally posted by On Fire

:chuckle:

:yawn:

You ever been arrested for protesting an abortion mill, OF? I have. What have YOU done (other than, ah, "prayer") to stop the butchery of the unborn?

Gerald

Resident Fiend
Originally posted by granite1010

:yawn:

You ever been arrested for protesting an abortion mill, OF? I have. What have YOU done (other than, ah, "prayer") to stop the butchery of the unborn?
I'd be interested to know that, too.

But from what I've seen of OF's posts, he's always been very tight-lipped about things he's done.

That's his prerogative, of course.

Nineveh

Merely Christian
Originally posted by Zakath

Enyart tried to stir something up but either his audience is so small that no one cared or perhaps most people know more about running entrapment schemes over interstate telephone lines than you do...

Refresher: This thread is still about abortuaries breaking the law.

Check out the part on this link that says, "View a special Fox News report on Planned Parenthood concealing statutory rape:"

We tried that, but you didn't want to do that.

You mean the 4 witnesses I've provided so far? Let's add the above link as #5.

Ya gotta love "Christians", those folks who sponsor a debate forum then call people who show up to debate "hypocrites" when they don't agree with their pre-set positions.

I'm used to it. The irrationality and double standards are all part of TOL's quirky charm.

LOL you wanted to play the blame game and provided your own evidence for being a hypocrite, now you want to lay that off on all of Christianity, too...

What can I say but :darwinsm:

Granite

Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Gerald

I'd be interested to know that, too.

But from what I've seen of OF's posts, he's always been very tight-lipped about things he's done.

That's his prerogative, of course.

Of course...:rolleyes:

Mr Jack

Lighthouse,

Abortion is not Murder. Murder is a legal term, under which abortion does not fall. You might want it to be murder, but that does not make it so.

Zakath

Resident Atheist
Originally posted by Nineveh

Refresher: This thread is still about abortuaries breaking the law.
And I addressed that in my previous post. :)

What can I say but :darwinsm:
Laugh it up while hundreds of thousands of your fellow believers murder their babies year after year...

:rolleyes:

Nineveh

Merely Christian
Originally posted by Zakath

And I addressed that in my previous post. :)

Looks to me like you can't help but keep trying to change the topic. : shrugs :

Bother to watch the vid on the just-one-more-law-breaking-abortuary?

Zakath

Resident Atheist
Originally posted by Nineveh

Looks to me like you can't help but keep trying to change the topic. : shrugs :
Looks to me like you can't come up with any response to my point.

Keep on laughin' :rolleyes:

Bother to watch the vid on the just-one-more-law-breaking-abortuary?
What else would I learn in addtion to what has already been discussed, ad nauseum, here?

Nineveh

Merely Christian
Zakath,
The point is abortuaries are committing crimes. I started the thread on one getting busted for multiple infractions. If you don't have anything to offer on the topic, I dunno what to tell you. Your insistance on changing the topic seems like an attempt to "soap box" about other things. No one is stopping you from making a thread so you can gripe about whatever you want to your heart's content. TOL is a big place.

FYI the vid you didn't watch is a news segment.