Incarnation and Reincarnation:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Letsargue

Reincarnation is a true event, but not without being qualified as such. Most of the existence of souls is only the incarnation of either God or Satan. To start with, all the lost are the “INCARNATION” of the Devil / Satan, and all the saved are the “INCARNATION” of God / Christ. - In other words “IF” you are saved, then you are one of those who are the incarnation of God / Christ. However, “IF” you are lost, you are among those who are the incarnation of the Devil / Satan. - However, if you are among the lost, or the incarnation of the Devil / Satan; - THROUGH the Gospel, you may be REINCARNATED into a new Body, the Body of Christ; the Reincarnation of Jesus Christ. – The incarnation or the reincarnation can be of ONLY TWO BODIES. There are NO MORE Bodies to be incarnated or reincarnated. You are either the incarnation of Jesus Christ, or the devil. To be REINCARNATED back into the body of the devil is to fall from grace. To be REINCARNATED to the Body of Christ is to be saved or justified. – The process of reincarnation to the Body of Christ is also termed by the Lord as being “TRANSLATED INTO the Kingdom of his dear Son”. – or reborn into, or created into, or resurrected into the Body of Christ / the Church. --- Being born again is being reincarnated from the body of the devil, into the Body of Christ. --- If there is a “RAPTURE”; then there is also “REINCARNATION”. – Neither is stated in Scriptures in word, however, the definitions of words still follow true for both. The rapture is stated only in the Scriptures as in. --- Ephesians 2:6-7 KJV – “And HATH “RAISED” US UP TOGETHER ( RAPTURED ), AND MADE US SIT TOGETHER IN HEAVENLY PLACES IN CHRIST JESUS: 7- That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace”. ----- As even a child can SEE, is that the rapture is in PAST TENSE. – ( That in “AGES TO COME” ) – what under Christ is THAT? – You all have missed the RAPTURE, and you are among the LEFT BEHIND. – Thus you must say that you are not in hell now. WWOOOWWW! – How blind can one be? --- Jude 23 KJV – “Others save with fear, PULLING THEM OUT OF THE FIRE”. ----- WHAT FIRE! --- Isaiah 31:9 KJV - And he shall pass over to his strong hold for fear, and his princes shall be afraid of the ensign ( CROSS ) saith the LORD, WHOSE FIRE IS IN ZION, AND HIS FURNACE IN JERUSALEM”. -----&--- Isaiah 4:4 KJV – “When the Lord shall have washed away the filth of the daughters of Zion, and shall have purged the blood of Jerusalem from the midst thereof BY THE SPIRIT OF JUDGMENT, AND BY THE SPIRIT OF BURNING”. ----- That is the Truth ALSO, and none of you wise religionists can possibly believe the rest of what GOD SAID. So throw the rest away with you in hell / that fiery flame called HELL. The carnal minded fool will continue to LOOK FOR the carnal coming of the Lord. – You MISSED HIM! --- Luke 17:22 KJV – “The days will come, when ye shall desire to see one of the days of the Son of man, and ye shall not see it”. ----- That cannot be more clear because of the Truth / LIGHT / that’s what God said.
All of you! – I am not of any other; no other group or body or church in your world or EARTH. – I am only one “person”, and I say that I am sent to speak for my God, the same as ALL OF YOU are sent to speak for your god that all of you share. There are only two gods; the God of Heaven and the god of your world / EARTH. – You can lie about me and my God and read from any fool and say that I am of that. – That by necessity makes you a false witness of me. -- You do not nor cannot share my God, and I do not share any other god with any one in your world or EARTH. – Now Jimmy, read all my letters and prove that I am of any one of your world!

Paul – 012811

Status
Not open for further replies.