Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
In the ABCs of BEL, We're at the Cs

This is the show from Tuesday, February 22nd, 2017

SUMMARY:

Facebook Note: Yes, Bob just created a new FB page. What happened to the ole' one? See kgov.com/facebook. :)

First Bob Enyart airs a snippet of never-before-broadcast audio from Jane Roe of Roe v. Wade (Norma McCorvey), full interview to air after the BEL Telethon. Then Bob gives a five-months-later update on Venezuela after he called for a massive humanitarian military intervention, where due to food scarcity, 3/4s of the population has lost 19 pounds in the last year. For of our vital $30,000 goal! Remember, as a gift for a donation of $100 or more or for signing up for our monthly subscription (call 800-8Enyart or go to store.kgov.com) we'll send you a Thank You packet of Walt Brown's book In the Beginning and Bob's Big Bang video! And then, to the topic of today's the broadcast, Bob continues through an alphabetical listing of some of the important lessons that listeners get from BEL. This list is a subset of the brand new online BEL Topical Index, see kgov.com/index, which connects more than 4,000 topics and subtopics to the broadcast programs that address them. Going through the list, so far, Bob is now in the Cs. :)

HikaruSwift

Jefferson, I know this post will be off topic, but you guys recently updated the kgov.com website and now I can't listen to any of the older shows, the ones specifically in 2000, where Bob debates an atheist and they cover alot of information that I want to listen to again.

Could you look into or contact Bob Enyarts staff and see if they can fix the links to the older episodes? Thanks and much love!!

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Jefferson, I know this post will be off topic, but you guys recently updated the kgov.com website and now I can't listen to any of the older shows, the ones specifically in 2000, where Bob debates an atheist and they cover alot of information that I want to listen to again.

Could you look into or contact Bob Enyarts staff and see if they can fix the links to the older episodes? Thanks and much love!!

Please provide the date and title of the show and I'll look into it for you.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
I have an appointment to talk with Bob on April 10th. I'll bring this up to him then.