If you don't like Clinton for pres, boycott these...

republicanchick

I love walker but I don't know if he can get the hispanic and religious wacko vote

how could you consider any democrat
if
you like walker?

he will get the religious voters, wacko or otherwise... b/c even wacky Christians do not want a liberal

so we can just get off that concern right now...

Hispanics?

They are almost equally divided between R and L... and after Ocare being forced on them (us)... I doubt they will want 4 more years of the same kind of gov interference... tyranny, etc... Almost all Americans have been abused by the gov... We are all sick of it, Hispanic, Black, White... all of us..

We are sick of being lied to... by those who like to spend our $$$
___

Mocking You

Hispanics?

They are almost equally divided between R and L...
___

What?

Latinos, the fastest growing minority, making up 16% of the nation's population, made their mark on election night as they voted for President Barack Obama over Republican Mitt Romney 71% to 27%, a lower percentage than Republican candidates have received in in the last three elections.
http://www.cnn.com/2012/11/09/politics/latino-vote-key-election/

23h3bcz.jpg

http://www.pewhispanic.org/2012/11/07/latino-voters-in-the-2012-election/

republicanchick

What?

Latinos, the fastest growing minority, making up 16% of the nation's population, made their mark on election night as they voted for President Barack Obama over Republican Mitt Romney 71% to 27%, a lower percentage than Republican candidates have received in in the last three elections.[/IMG]

url]

I see u like to live in the past

I'm sure HIspanics don't like Ocare in the same or about the same %ages as nonHispanics... more/less

I heard only 55% are Ds these days... don't know where I heard that but... Hispanics are largely Catholic and if they are trying to be truly Catholic, they will not vote for... well, for one thing, baby murderers.. (those who think its OK to kill the helpless and innocent)

___

Mocking You

I see u like to live in the past

I'm sure HIspanics don't like Ocare in the same or about the same %ages as nonHispanics... more/less

I heard only 55% are Ds these days... don't know where I heard that but... Hispanics are largely Catholic and if they are trying to be truly Catholic, they will not vote for... well, for one thing, baby murderers.. (those who think its OK to kill the helpless and innocent)

___

Hispanic Voters in the 2014 Mid-Term Elections

Democrats maintained a large edge among Latinos voting in Tuesday’s midterm elections, but in some states, Republican candidates won more than 40% of the Latino vote, according to a Pew Research Center analysis of National Election Pool exit poll data as reported by NBC News. Though Democrats comfortably won the Latino vote in nearly all states that had key Senate or gubernatorial races (and for which exit poll data is available), Republican candidates won many of those contests, and will take control of the U.S. Senate for the first time since 2007.

[Overall the Republicans got 36% of the Hispanic vote in 2014]

http://www.pewhispanic.org/2014/11/07/hispanic-voters-in-the-2014-election/

republicanchick

Hispanic Voters in the 2014 Mid-Term Elections

Democrats maintained a large edge among Latinos voting in Tuesday’s midterm elections, but in some states, Republican candidates won more than 40% of the Latino vote, according to a Pew Research Center analysis of National Election Pool exit poll data as reported by NBC News. Though Democrats comfortably won the Latino vote in nearly all states that had key Senate or gubernatorial races (and for which exit poll data is available), Republican candidates won many of those contests, and will take control of the U.S. Senate for the first time since 2007.

[Overall the Republicans got 36% of the Hispanic vote in 2014]

url]

I wonder if that includes the votes of illegals?

of course THEY (if allowed 2 vote) would vote D

___