If the Supreme Court said said child molesting is now legal... (re kim Davis)

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
yeah, about that

you must be reading the purex version

and that's fine

kids have to start somewhere

drbrumley

yeah, about that

you must be reading the purex version

and that's fine

kids have to start somewhere

So In Resodko's world, it's ok to kill anyone, steal from anyone, wrong someone, stick your nose in someone else’s business?

ok doser

here brum, maybe this has it in terms you can understand:

712f0214270c526f51109861733a2ce8.jpg

ok doser

Wait a minute...ok doser is resodko? (Yes I see the anagram, but need to make sure.)

it's simpler than an anagram

ya know, i had just hit the return button when i thought " :doh: shoulda gone with okie dozer"

but i'm not really back

i just wanted to contact knight and couldn't without registering

ok doser

It's spelled backwards and it's an anagram.

it's both! :banana:

Yeah, I can see with 393 posts in about a week that you're "not back".

well, about that....... :noid:

i really shouldn't be back - school's back in session and that's where my focus should be

but this place is just so dang much fun! :banana:

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Lets say a pacifist gets stuck in the sporting goods section of Walmart. Or goes to Academy and gets a job, and they stick him in the gun section. Then what.

I dont know about acadamy but i do know you have to agree to the duties in the sporting good departments at walmart and have to also learn the laws on licensing guns in your state as well as those for hunting and fishing, and do background checks and record the ATF registration ok on applications.

So the then what- would be why would someone apply for a job they couldnt do to begin with or sign off agreeing to something they dont agree with?

Kim Davis didnt have to agree to not sell and issue gay marriage licenses when she took the office in addition there are other clerks there that dont have an objection to them that can easily issue them instead, thats called reasonable accommodation.

The problem is the state law that requires her printed name and statement on them implying her consent, which needs to be changed in the legislature to allow any clerk to be the authorizer.

As it is, a deputy clerk can issue them but her name and statement was still on them, but untill last friday when the other clerks were removing her name from them and issuing them and signing off them in the name of the county, it was an issue.

Only its still unknown at this time, if removing her name is even legal because of the state law there that requires the clerks name on them even when the clerk isnt who signs them.

republicanchick

It simply wouldn't happen so it's moot.

yeh, I am sure a lot of people didn't think

Dred Scott would happen

Roe v Wade

Who would have thought 60 years ago that child murder would become legal?

please note that the Sup Ct is made of humans...

looks like some respect those in authority whether they have earned respect or not.

__

republicanchick

The Supremes
images
did decide that God is wrong--blacks aren't people and child-killing is a-ok. :idunno:

Only Christians are fit to lead (Ac 5:29). Laws come from God (Ge 2:7) not man (Ge 11:4).

I'm glad to finally find a logical post today... was beginning to WONDER..

:shocked::confused:

+