I love Bush's campaign ad.. although it's SCARY..

republicanchick

Don't you just LOVE Bush's campaign ad... showing us just how UNCONSERVATIVE Trump is?

how Trump gave $$ to HELLARY!!!

AND

Pelosi... !!! ..Ms "We have to pass [Obamacare bill] in order to see what's in it"... Ms BabiesAreWorthless..

Good going, Bush! :party:

:cheers:

:party:

:cheers::straight::upright:

I knew most of that stuff already... but not all... downright scary

drbrumley

Don't you just LOVE Bush's campaign ad... showing us just how UNCONSERVATIVE Trump is?

how Trump gave $$ to HELLARY!!!

AND

Pelosi... !!! ..Ms "We have to pass [Obamacare bill] in order to see what's in it"... Ms BabiesAreWorthless..

Good going, Bush! :party:

:cheers:

:party:

:cheers::straight::upright:

I knew most of that stuff already... but not all... downright scary

Ooops! Trump ad hits back at Jeb: If I’m the liberal, why are you giving Hillary Clinton awards for public service?

republicanchick

Nobody....and I mean nobody can beat Trump at this insult game. Jeb should back down before he causes his poll numbers to drop below Kasich's.

why do you post opinions as though they are FACT?

I seriously doubt Trump will be the nominee..

Carson is overtaking him

___

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame

Carson is overtaking him

___

If the RINO's would back Carson, & financially promote his candidacy I believe he is electable, I like him but, they are stuck on an unelectable candidate with Jeb, the only ones that will be left standing in this primary season will be those with financial backing which presently is Trump & Bush, and the only people that Bush is inspiring are the rank & file who alone cannot win the white house...Jeb is an uninspiring candidate just like the RINO losers before him.

republicanchick

If the RINO's would back Carson, & financially promote his candidacy I believe he is electable, I like him but, they are stuck on an unelectable candidate with Jeb, the only ones that will be left standing in this primary season will be those with financial backing which presently is Trump & Bush, and the only people that Bush is inspiring are the rank & file who alone cannot win the white house...Jeb is an uninspiring candidate just like the RINO losers before him.

well, i am not voting for Bush b/c he thinks its OK to murder children for the crimes of their parents (rape/incest)

while Walker defunded Planned Barren-head in Wisconsin :cool::party:

and Cruz is fighting Planned BarrenHead also. Carson is truly pro life, as far as i know so far (doubt i will find out anything contrary to that)

but i dont think Jeb would be bad if not for (above, not truly pro life)..

and i dont agree that only someone w/ big $$ can win... MAybe i am naive that way...

after all, i didn't think an America-hater could become pres ...

so maybe i am naive... sometimes

___

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
and i dont agree that only someone w/ big $$ can win... MAybe i am naive that way...

after all, i didn't think an America-hater could become pres ...

so maybe i am naive... sometimes

Sorry, this is not only naive but, completely unrealistic...even Carson knows without adequate funds he cannot put forth a winning campaign. Unfortunately it takes money and a buch of it just to compete...that is just the truth of it.

SamuelJ

BANNED
Banned

Carson is overtaking him

___

I didn't say he'll win the nominee. I said nobody is better at his own game of insulting and that every time someone comes at him, he ends up rising in the polls while his opponent falls. Would you disagree?

republicanchick

Sorry, this is not only naive but, completely unrealistic...even Carson knows without adequate funds he cannot put forth a winning campaign. Unfortunately it takes money and a buch of it just to compete...that is just the truth of it.

what makes u think he has little $$?

_

republicanchick

I didn't say he'll win the nominee. I said nobody is better at his own game of insulting and that every time someone comes at him, he ends up rising in the polls while his opponent falls. Would you disagree?

frankly, i am bored w/ Trump

he repeats himself and uses the words "I" and "me" in virtually every sentence

and there are certain HIGHLY important issues he totally IGNORES

___

republicanchick

So, you prefer the Bush country club approach? The man could be a cure for insomnia, he is got to be the most boring, uninspiring candidate in the race. :chuckle:
i don't think so... but then i have to say.. I am more engaged than a lot of others in this Election thing

republicanchick

So, you prefer the Bush country club approach? The man could be a cure for insomnia, he is got to be the most boring, uninspiring candidate in the race. :chuckle:

Such as?

issues Trump does not address: what he NOW thinks about abortion

But he need not bother with most of us.. We all know that no NORMAL human being EVER endorses such barbaric acts as partial birth abortion..

only our current president voted for that... when in the Senate. Even the most pro abortion Senators couldn't stomach that one... but our president and Trump... no problem for them..

I might even stay home on election day if he is the nominee... wouldn't blame anyone else for doing so

_

++

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
issues Trump does not address: what he NOW thinks about abortion

But he need not bother with most of us.. We all know that no NORMAL human being EVER endorses such barbaric acts as partial birth abortion..

only our current president voted for that... when in the Senate. Even the most pro abortion Senators couldn't stomach that one... but our president and Trump... no problem for them..

I might even stay home on election day if he is the nominee... wouldn't blame anyone else for doing so

_

++

I believe you are mistaken on where the man stands today... The interesting thing is the RINO's held both houses & the presidency and did absolutely nothing when they had the power so, to me no establishment candidate has any credibility on this issue nor do they hold the moral high ground to point the finger at anyone for where they stand on the issue... They disqualified themselves in the eyes of most through their inaction, apathy, and disregard for the wishes of their base.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Might as well run Romney again...we have seen this show before, talk about boring.

They do want us voting for Constitution Party and AMI Party candidates again. This is why Boehner blocks attempt to repeal Obamacare.