I know you not:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Letsargue

Jeremiah 7:9-10 KJV – “And walk after other gods whom ye know not; 10- And come and stand before me in this house, WHICH IS CALLED BY MY NAME”,

Revelation 3:12 KJV – “I will write upon him THE NAME OF MY GOD, AND THE NAME OF THE CITY OF MY GOD, WHICH IS NEW JERUSALEM”.

What ever you call your church by NAME, - that is the name you give to the house of your God, and that is the name you give to yourself. --- If you are a member of the Catholic Church, you are a Catholic. That is the name of the false body of christ of your god. – You all pick and choose among the Catholic body / church / house, the Mormon body / church / house, the Baptist body / church / house, the Presbyterian body / church / house, the Methodist body / church / house, and all the other false bodies / churches and houses. -- The Churches of Christ think they have the right body / church / house of God, but they don’t either. --- You all are in the same body / church / house of the god who has no name, and has given you all no name. -- It is they who the true and living God has said, “Luke 13:27 KJV – “But he shall say, I tell you, I KNOW YOU NOT WHENCE YE ARE; depart from me, all ye workers of iniquity”.

None of you believe any of this name stuff because you all know more than God, You think you know who you are when God never knew you because you don’t care. It’s all just a game to you all. It’s just something to DEBATE, and feel good about yourselves, not that it is right or error.

God has NEVER called any house of his, the Catholic church, the Mormon church, the Baptist church, the Presbyterian church, the Methodist church or any other name of his house of worship. The Churches of Christ gloat over their church’s NAME, that it is found in the New Testament, but that is NOT THE NAME of God’s house and the name of his people. --- Body, church, and house is referring to the same thing. They all refer to Christ’s Body / family, the house of Christ, and they all have the same name. ----- Revelation 3:12 KJV – “I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the City of my God, which is New Jerusalem”, --- which cometh down out of Heaven from my God: and I WILL WRITE UPON HIM MY NEW NAME”. ----- WOW! – Everything that is Christ’s has the very same NAME, the name that God is called by. – WOW that is blasphemy to all you who have not been named by my God. --- What is the NAME of the New Jerusalem?

The Stars / Angels of the New Heaven are all named, and are ordained to give light on the New Earth, and walk in that LIGHT. ----- NOT THE LOST; the lost have no name, and Christ knows them not, and he never knew them.

None of you can disprove anything I’ve said here either.

Paul – 092010

OMEGA

NAME of the New Jerusalem?

Re 3:12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.
Re 21:2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

Joh 14:2 In my Father’s house are many mansions:
if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.:rapture:

Letsargue

NAME of the New Jerusalem?

Re 3:12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.
Re 21:2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

Joh 14:2 In my Father’s house are many mansions:
if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.:rapture:

YES, - SO! – I can read the WORD, --- and the Spirit of the Word.

Jerusalem is the name of the old carnal city of Jerusalem, and there is a new city “OF” Jerusalem, a different Jerusalem / city / house / family of Christ. What is the name of the new Jerusalem? - It’s not Jerusalem, or New Jerusalem. – It is given the same name as Christ, and every Christian, and every other thing that is Christ’s. ----- Revelation 3:12 KJV - I will write upon “HIM” the name of my God, "AND" THE NAME OF THE CITY OF MY GOD, which is new Jerusalem”. --- I will write upon “HIM" MY NEW NAME”. ----- What is the NAME of “HIM” / the CHRISTIAN, the new CITY, and JESUS’ NEW NAME? ----- Don’t guess at it, just be honest, and say you don’t know the name of the Lord, and that you don't know the LORD.

Paul – 092110

Status
Not open for further replies.