I caught you with Guile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Letsargue

2 Corinthians 12:15-16 KJV – “The more abundantly I love you, the less I be loved. 16- BUT BE IT SO, I did not burden you: nevertheless, being CRAFTY, I CAUGHT YOU WITH GUILE”.
Paul’s CRAFTINESS, (which is to say), Paul “TRICKED” the man (A Corinthian, and he may have been the Bishop of the Church), who lived in the house. Paul made him expose himself for the hypocrite that he was. -- “Guile” is the very same thing that is used throughout this forum by some of its most prominent members. They call themselves “CHRISTIANS” also, and they are not, - but are the hypocrites they expose themselves of being, by the fruits they VOMIT out of their mouths in their “GUILE”. – Therein we know who some of the most visible hypocrites are. -- GUESS WHO?

Paul catching the Corinthian with GUILE had everything to do with Paul’s infirmity of the flesh.. Paul’s Thorn in the flesh was that Paul was twisted and severely crippled in both his legs. -- YES I KNOW! -- Prove it not so! -- (I have written about that in a much earlier Thread. / “Paul’s Thorn in the Flesh”).

“GUILE” to the hypocrite is honorable, a joy, very pleasing, revered joyfully by other hypocrites, and proves they are ALL - Hypocrites, - because ye know them.

Here are some of the “GUILE” VOMITED OUT by some of the “Prominent Members” of the forum. They are as follows.

1- “Lots of CAPS, dashes, and disastrous grammar”.
2- “Simply a man pouring out incoherently whatever pops into his mind late at night in the throes of self-indulgent ecstasy.
Sigh”.
3- “Just more of your false piety. When I meet you in the grocery line at the checkout stand and the conversation winds its way around to what church you attend, I am quite confident, unless you are a blithering idiot, you will be able to say "I attend this or that church" or "I don't attend any church, blah, blah, blah."
My question was very simple and your answer reveals what I have claimed about you from the beginning.
Stop hiding behind the Bible you are making a mockery of by this nonsense of yours”
4- “Might you have had a few too many drinks when you wrote this”?
5- “What does all this ranting have to do with the gospel narrative”.
Kinder words have never been spoken by any FOOL; or there is no God. - However, that’s all these kinds of so called ‘Christians” can do with a real Christian, not saying that Christ was Christian, but these same fools crucified Christ while standing square in front of him.

Paul – 060910

Status
Not open for further replies.