Hypo'critical!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Letsargue

""Hypo'crite"" // Hypo'critic // ( Hypo'critical )!!!
Crite, /// "Critic", /// "Critical"!!!!
You All think there IS Nothing """CRITICAL"""; - much less "HYPO" about Your Judgments HERE!!!!

The (( Cursed Catholics )) Changed the Wording in the Bible when they were In Control of it!!! -- AND ALL Today's So Called ~~"christians" - Still follow the Catholic DOCTRINES w-i-t-h HONOR!!!!!! - And You All Call yourselves "Christians"!!!! - You ALL Are PART Catholic!!!! -- OOOOHHHH YESSSSS!!!!!

Lets SEE!!! ----- meshak is a Life Member and so are a few others, like an Arrogant Cigar Smoker and Drinker that Brakes MANY rules of TOL; - and G. M. - a Nothing - who Brakes Many, Many of TOL'S rules all at the same time and ~gets "ONLY" a ~"warning" ONE Time, and NO Points!!!! - I was Banned for 3 days for the same he was warned for!!! -- Meshak; -- is Just another Member ONLY!!! - ((( BUT )))!!!! --- ((((( AND Thank You G. M. For ALLLLLLL Your NEG. REPS )))))!!!!!! One cannot report G. M.'S Posts; - I got Banned for that once, ( But NEVER HIM )!!!!!

As I have already said; - "There Cannot be a PLACE for the Lord, And IT NOT Be THE Church of HIS"!!!!! No One can Own and control any PLACE that IS Christ's!!!! -- If TOL Is a Christian Forum, them IT IS The ""CHURCH"", which IS The """FORUM OF CHRIST"""!!!!

((((( PROVE ME WRONG )))))!!!!!! --- It doesn't MATTER!!!

Justice, Honor, - ""CHRISTIAN""!!!!! -- (( That IS ALLLLLL ))!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 020915!!!!!

Letsargue

""Hypo'crite"" // Hypo'critic // ( Hypo'critical )!!!
Crite, /// "Critic", /// "Critical"!!!!
You All think there IS Nothing """CRITICAL"""; - much less "HYPO" about Your Judgments HERE!!!!

The (( Cursed Catholics )) Changed the Wording in the Bible when they were In Control of it!!! -- AND ALL Today's So Called ~~"christians" - Still follow the Catholic DOCTRINES w-i-t-h HONOR!!!!!! - And You All Call yourselves "Christians"!!!! - You ALL Are PART Catholic!!!! -- OOOOHHHH YESSSSS!!!!!

Lets SEE!!! ----- meshak is a Life Member and so are a few others, like an Arrogant Cigar Smoker and Drinker that Brakes MANY rules of TOL; - and G. M. - a Nothing - who Brakes Many, Many of TOL'S rules all at the same time and ~gets "ONLY" a ~"warning" ONE Time, and NO Points!!!! - I was Banned for 3 days for the same he was warned for!!! -- Meshak; -- is Just another Member ONLY!!! - ((( BUT )))!!!! --- ((((( AND Thank You G. M. For ALLLLLLL Your NEG. REPS )))))!!!!!! One cannot report G. M.'S Posts; - I got Banned for that once, ( But NEVER HIM )!!!!!

As I have already said; - "There Cannot be a PLACE for the Lord, And IT NOT Be THE Church of HIS"!!!!! No One can Own and control any PLACE that IS Christ's!!!! -- If TOL Is a Christian Forum, them IT IS The ""CHURCH"", which IS The """FORUM OF CHRIST"""!!!!

((((( PROVE ME WRONG )))))!!!!!! --- It doesn't MATTER!!!

Justice, Honor, - ""CHRISTIAN""!!!!! -- (( That IS ALLLLLL ))!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 020915!!!!!

(( "IF" )) One Is In the Church, the BODY of CHRIST!! -- The GOOD NEWS Also Says: -- ((((( 1 Corinthians 14:34-35 KJV ))))) -- 34- "Let Your WOMEN Keep Silence in the CHURCHES: for ((( It is not Permitted unto them to Speak ))); (( BUT they are "Commanded" to be under Obedience, as also Saith the Law )).
35- And (( If they will Learn any thing )), (( let them ask their Husbands at home )): for ((( It is a Shame for WOMAN to speak in the Church ))) --//-----!!!!!!!!!!

That IS IF one Is In the Church, the Body of Christ; - If they are NOT, Then they can do what ALL LOST Ones Will DO!!!!

SOOOOO Continue as who YOU ARE!!!!!

((((( AND THANK YOU """AGAIN""" FOR YOUR WONDERFUL """NEG. REP""" )))))!!!!!!!!!!

G. M.!!! -- Just HOW DO YOU Get By with ALL That Breaking the Rules of TOL!!!!! -- How many just In this Thread!!!!!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 020915!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.