How to get a Social Security Number using 666 if you are an illegal

resodko

BANNED
Banned
Not kidding:

USGovt website tells potential illegals to type in "666" to get a free SIN number!

http://zeeklytv.com/video/23086/US-...S-TO-ENTER-666-TO-GET-SOCIAL-SECURITY-NUMBER1

this guy (not you naz) is a retard

wiki said:
Compact of Free Association

A Compact of Free Association (COFA) is a type of diplomatic relationship that an independent country has with the United States of America, as an associated country. Presently, there are three sovereign states that have this type of relationship with the United States. They are the Federated States of Micronesia (FSM), the Republic of the Marshall Islands (RMI) and the Republic of Palau.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
You mean that these guys might actually someday, get back some of the money they pay into SS?

And we're supposed to be upset about it?

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You mean that these guys might actually someday, get back some of the money they pay into SS?

Go to hell you vile pervert. :)

How can I get a Connecticut number knowing I have no association with the state? :confused:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Not kidding:

USGovt website tells potential illegals to type in "666" to get a free SIN number!

I'm seeing billboards like this around the Seattle area:

illegal_isamar.jpg

http://www.plu.edu/resolute/fall-2014/words-can-hurt/

Be thoughtful of those who have broken immigration laws by sneaking into our country Naz, as words can hurt.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Go to hell you vile pervert.

You guys having a recruiting drive again, Nick?

How can I get a Connecticut number knowing I have no association with the state?

Actually, there is no legal basis for "state numbers." Not all people get the number that's consistent with the state in which they live, and it makes no difference at all as far as Social Security benefits or qualification. It merely indicates the state in which a person lived or was born, or happened to apply for a SSAN. And apparently there are sometimes numbers assigned that don't fit that scheme.