how to beat the islamist jihadists barbarians

republicanchick

bomb them w/ dead pig parts

hey, it may not be a bad idea (although I am being a little... oh wait... maybe not)

as another poster said, they don't believe they will get to "heaven" if defiled by pork..

we should steal all their cows, replace them with pigs..

LOL

seriously, though, if we could just convince them that they are NOT... repeat NOT going to get those 72 virgins.. but rather will get what they GAVE...

if only we could do t hat.. If only w e could convince them that they are going to be burned alive themselves... in the next world..

they would repent..

++++

aikido7

BANNED
Banned

hey, it may not be a bad idea (although I am being a little... oh wait... maybe not)

as another poster said, they don't believe they will get to "heaven" if defiled by pork..

LOL

seriously, though, if we could just convince them that they are NOT... repeat NOT going to get those 72 virgins.. but rather will get what they GAVE...

if only we could do t hat.. If only w e could convince them that they are going to be burned alive themselves... in the next world..

they would repent..

++++
Whatever we do to others, we do to ourselves. This is a lesson taught not only about Jesus, but by others throughout history.

The history of nonviolent action shows that it worked every time it was tried against the Nazis.

It can work for school shootings:

http://imaginethekingdom.com/2013/08/27/antoinette-tuffs-lessons-in-nonviolence/

It is part of our essential nature and has been demonstrated by science:

http://sharpbrains.com/blog/2008/04/05/peace-among-primates-by-robert-sapolsky/

And--in the few times I have used it--it has worked for me in my own life.

Just remember we are all connected, all (as Jesus told us) we are the "sons and daughters of the Father." We all have the power to imagine and act out different ways of responding to conflict rather than giving in or fighting back.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned

LOL

they would repent..

++++
The terrorists in charge are convincing people to realize there are virgins waiting for them in the next world, while Christians here are trying to convince their flocks that only those "saved" will go to heaven.

As long as each side can convince themselves that they are the ones who are right and that only violence visited upon the other will make the world safe.

And finally, each side must also convince itself that their own violent behavior has been "forced" upon them by their opponents.

That's how--believe it or not--many humans still believe wars bring peace.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
I see you get your history from a bubble gum wrapper.

ok

++
Why do you feel the urge to demean my knowledge of history. Martin Luther King and Gandhi surely show the effectiveness of nonviolent action. And for God's sake, where the hell is Jesus in all of this.

Just because you are clearly unaware of nonviolent action, technique and real factual history does not mean it does not exist.

Otherwise instead of stooping low and insulting me you could provide links that show organized nonviolence is a fantasy.

Next time say something like "I don't believe you because of A, B or C."

That is not only respectful, it is an example of mature and honest discourse. Unless you can see the log in your own eye first, you will never be able to sound serious when you point out the speck of sawdust in your neighbor's.

That's a helpful bit of "pop psychology" from 2,000 years ago from some guy who is credited with something called "Christianity."