ECT HOW MIGHTY ARE YOU ?

DAN P

Hi to all , and many say we worship Paul or that Paul is our god !!

In 2 Cor 13:3 we read : Seeing that you seek a PROOF of Christ speaking by me ( the ME is emphatic ) Who is not WEAK towards you but is to be POWERFUL among you !!

#1 There are many who denigrate Paul and will never believe he was given a new GOSPEL , in Acts 20:24 and Rom 16:25 and 26 !!

#2 , YE SEEK / ZETEO is a verb in the PRESENT TENSE of Continuous action during the Dispensation of the Grace of God !!

#3 It is in the Active Voice as it is Paul producing the action and the MOOD , means it is a FACT !q!

#4 The 4 th verb is IS MIGHTY / DYNATEO and it is the Present tense of Continuous action in presenting the word of God and that means we are MIGHTY and that is a FACT !!

#5 And the second verb is SPEAKING IN ME /LALEO the Holy Spirit is speaking through Paul and that is also in the Indicative Mood and it is a FACT !!

dan p

dodge

Hi to all , and many say we worship Paul or that Paul is our god !!

In 2 Cor 13:3 we read : Seeing that you seek a PROOF of Christ speaking by me ( the ME is emphatic ) Who is not WEAK towards you but is to be POWERFUL among you !!

#1 There are many who denigrate Paul and will never believe he was given a new GOSPEL , in Acts 20:24 and Rom 16:25 and 26 !!

#2 , YE SEEK / ZETEO is a verb in the PRESENT TENSE of Continuous action during the Dispensation of the Grace of God !!

#3 It is in the Active Voice as it is Paul producing the action and the MOOD , means it is a FACT !q!

#4 The 4 th verb is IS MIGHTY / DYNATEO and it is the Present tense of Continuous action in presenting the word of God and that means we are MIGHTY and that is a FACT !!

#5 And the second verb is SPEAKING IN ME /LALEO the Holy Spirit is speaking through Paul and that is also in the Indicative Mood and it is a FACT !!

dan p

No one has denigrated Paul. What folks have actually said was that Paul's message of the gospel was the sane as the other Apostles. If you read the below scripture YOU will see that Paul NEVER said any of the other's Gospel message was wrong. He did say by some claiming Peter ( Roman Catholics ) or Paul ( MADness) that they were DIVIDING Christ and that Christ is UN-divided !

1Co 1:12
Now this I say, that every one of you saith, I am of Paul; and I of Apollos; and I of Cephas; and I of Christ.
1Co 1:13
Is Christ divided? was Paul crucified for you? or were ye baptized in the name of Paul?

DAN P

No one has denigrated Paul. What folks have actually said was that Paul's message of the gospel was the sane as the other Apostles. If you read the below scripture YOU will see that Paul NEVER said any of the other's Gospel message was wrong. He did say by some claiming Peter ( Roman Catholics ) or Paul ( MADness) that they were DIVIDING Christ and that Christ is UN-divided !

Now this I say, that every one of you saith, I am of Paul; and I of Apollos; and I of Cephas; and I of Christ.
Is Christ divided? was Paul crucified for you? or were ye baptized in the name of Paul?

Hi and will you explain Gal 6-9 ??

They are here and else where ??

What does it mean to FALL FROM GRACE in Gal 5:4 !!

If you will EXPLAIN Gal 1:23 , so impress me !!

What does verse 23 talking about , 2 gospels ??

It seems Paul was preaching something that they were trying to KILL Paul !!

dan p

dodge

Hi and will you explain Gal 6-9 ??

They are here and else where ??

What does it mean to FALL FROM GRACE in Gal 5:4 !!

If you will EXPLAIN Gal 1:23 , so impress me !!

What does verse 23 talking about , 2 gospels ??

It seems Paul was preaching something that they were trying to KILL Paul !!

dan p

Dan, no one can be good enough or obedient to God's law enough to earn grace as Eph.2 8-10 teaches.

Gal 5:4
Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

If anyone could have kept the law then there would have been no need for Jesus to leave heaven and be crucified.

Only one person ever kept the law and He was crucified for all that would place their faith in Him.

Saved people try , and fail at times, to obey God NOT to be saved but because they love God and they are saved.

DAN P

Dan, no one can be good enough or obedient to God's law enough to earn grace as Eph.2 8-10 teaches.

Gal 5:4
Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

If anyone could have kept the law then there would have been no need for Jesus to leave heaven and be crucified.

Only one person ever kept the law and He was crucified for all that would place their faith in Him.

Saved people try , and fail at times, to obey God NOT to be saved but because they love God and they are saved.

Hi and you say that no one kept the LAW and I see that the bible ALWAYS ESCAPES you !!

In Phil 3:6 the Holy Spirit wrote , Concerning the righteousness which (is ) in ( the ) Law , having become FAULTLESS !!

yOU have no comprehension what the bible teaches and there is also one verse where 2 other persons are also called FAULTLESS , but no use to say where that is found as you believe , no one could keep the Law !!

dan p

dodge

Hi and you say that no one kept the LAW and I see that the bible ALWAYS ESCAPES you !!

In Phil 3:6 the Holy Spirit wrote , Concerning the righteousness which (is ) in ( the ) Law , having become FAULTLESS !!

yOU have no comprehension what the bible teaches and there is also one verse where 2 other persons are also called FAULTLESS , but no use to say where that is found as you believe , no one could keep the Law !!

dan p

dan p , only one person ever born of a woman has kept all of the law , and they crucified Him.

No one is saved by obeying the law folks are saved through grace which is a gift of God through faith. No faith= no grace= eternal death = hell.

DAN P

dan p , only one person ever born of a woman has kept all of the law , and they crucified Him.

No one is saved by obeying the law folks are saved through grace which is a gift of God through faith. No faith= no grace= eternal death = hell.

And in Luke 1:6 we read these words :

And they were both righteouss before God , walking in ALL the commandments and Ordinances of the Lord BLAMELESS !!

BLAMAELESS / MEMPTOS means , BLAMELESS , UNBLAMEABLE , FREE FROM FAULT , FREE FROM DEFECT but truth is beyond you , just another verse you will never believe , O WELL , Mr CALLOW !!

dan p

Danoh

Those passages are addressing an issue similar in rule of thumb to the incident Paul writes of concerning Peter in Galatians 2.

Back then, just a few years prior, God had....

1- sealed the Believing remnant of Israel;

2- concluded the rest of Israel in unbelief;

3- temporarily put His plans and purpose for the Earth through that nation;

4- and began a work among both lost Jews and Gentiles - both now as Gentiles; as He had planned on doing;

5 - until the fullness of the Gentiles be come in;

6 - afterwhich the Lord will to make His short work upon the Earth as to His plan and purpose concerning Israel.

One result of that back then, before they all eventually died out back then, was that the Israel of God (Election of Grace or Believing remnant of Israel) outside of those living in Jerusalem and under James, et al, were left with fellowshipping with the Body of Christ, because said Israel of God were considered outcasts by the unbelieving Israelites.

One unfortunate aspect of this mix of Jews in the Election of Israel saved prior to Israel's blinding, and those lost Jews saved with Gentiles into the Body of Christ, after Israel's fall...

Was a rivalry between both groups.

That is the division those passages are talking about.

It is not talking about what you and yours erroneously conclude MADs are doing.

True, some on here have ended up guilty of such divisiveness and exclusion.

But what you and yours make of what Paul is talking about there - that he and Peter preached the same good news - is your error.

Peter and his had preached Christ as Prophesied.

He and his were members of the Israel of God.

Paul and his had preached Christ according to the revelation of the Mystery - concerning a New Creature in the Heavenlies.

He and his were menbers of the Body of Christ...

"Of whom the whole family IN heaven AND earth is named,"

DAN P

And in Luke 1:6 we read these words :

And they were both righteouss before God , walking in ALL the commandments and Ordinances of the Lord BLAMELESS !!

BLAMAELESS / MEMPTOS means , BLAMELESS , UNBLAMEABLE , FREE FROM FAULT , FREE FROM DEFECT but truth is beyond you , just another verse you will never believe , O WELL , Mr CALLOW !!

dan p

So you will RUN AGAIN ??

dan p