How Many Have To Die Before The Sissys Wake Up

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
So exactly how many people do the Muslim Fascists have to murder before the limp-wristed Muslim apologists pull their heads out their rears and realize that Islam is the problem.?" A thousand? Ten thousand? Well we lost 3,000 on 9/11 but now little weasels and pissant sissys would rather attack Trump for wanting to properly screen them instead of attacking the real culprits.

0012211554.jpg

gcthomas

What would you have Trump do to the Muslim Americans? Muslim police, Muslim soldiers, Muslim government workers, Muslim entrepreneurs, Muslim teachers, Muslim doctors? Would you permit Muslims in the country, albeit as second class citizens? How would they be managed, as your preference?

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
How Many Have To Die Before The Sissys Wake Up

This is exactly the kind of American "macho" mindset that resulted in Vietnam and Iraq - and we all know what "success stories" they've been!

The $trillions that were wasted on these "lost causes" should have been invested in America's infrastructure, alleviating poverty and paying down the debt - all programs that would have had long term benefits.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
What would you have Trump do to the Muslim Americans?......
Nothing, except what we do to any other American.. ..monitor suspicious behavior.

I would have him do exactly what he said he would do, which the Left maligned him for and totally lied about: I would have him temporarily suspend Muslims from immigrating to America until our broken, screwed up screening process is fixed.

gcthomas

So no wives joining husbands, children joining fathers etc? The attackers recently were American muslims, weren't they? Certainly, the truck terrorist in Nice was French, and not a direct immigrant, so stopping immigration won't stop the disaffected American from taking up arms.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
So no wives joining husbands, children joining fathers etc? The attackers recently were American muslims, weren't they? Certainly, the truck terrorist in Nice was French, and not a direct immigrant, so stopping immigration won't stop the disaffected American from taking up arms.

No muslim immigrants means avoiding importing Mohammedan terrorists, let them stay where they belong, amongst their own culture. If the wives want their husbands, or children want their fathers let them go back to their despotic countries...good riddance! America does not to be infected further with the plague of Mohammedans.

gcthomas

Yep.
Like I said, temporarily.
I'd say that's worth saving lives, wouldn't you?
Or are dead Americans worth not offending the Mohammedans

Since non-American muslims haven't been implicated recently, and non-muslim Americans certainly have been killing people, I think that your last line is a non sequiteur.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Since non-American muslims haven't been implicated recently, and non-muslim Americans certainly have been killing people, I think that your last line is a non sequiteur.

You're original question was, what would I have Trump do. My response was, do what he said he would do. Now, the fact that other recent events are not related to that is another matter. Let us not forget other events like San Bernadino and the Boston bombings.

As for other un-related killings, I think Trumps hard stance will translate into a much harder fought war on radical Islam, and that will affect other Islamic related killings.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
So exactly how many people do the Muslim Fascists have to murder before the limp-wristed Muslim apologists pull their heads out their rears and realize that Islam is the problem.?" A thousand? Ten thousand? Well we lost 3,000 on 9/11 but now little weasels and pissant sissys would rather attack Trump for wanting to properly screen them instead of attacking the real culprits.

0012211554.jpg

....but Trump and a crying baby are what really matters, right?

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned

Clinton Lies Kill

Cotton: Clinton discussed executed Iranian scientist on email

Link w/Video: http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/c...ed-iranian-scientist-on-email/article/2598807

Hillary Clinton recklessly discussed, in emails hosted on her private server, an Iranian nuclear scientist who was executed by Iran for treason, Sen. Tom Cotton, R-Ark., said Sunday.

"I'm not going to comment on what he may or may not have done for the United States government, but in the emails that were on Hillary Clinton's private server, there were conversations among her senior advisors about this gentleman," he said on "Face the Nation." Cotton was speaking about Shahram Amiri, who gave information to the U.S. about Iran's nuclear program.

The senator said this lapse proves she is not capable of keeping the country safe.

"That goes to show just how reckless and careless her decision was to put that kind of highly classified information on a private server. And I think her judgment is not suited to keep this country safe," he said
.........(SNIP)

More >> http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/c...ed-iranian-scientist-on-email/article/2598807