Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Home Depot Employee's Open Letter re: Promoting Homosexuality

This is the show from Monday March 23rd, 2015

Summary:

Post-show Note: Our newly attended-to video channel youtube.com/user/BobEnyartLive is approaching 59,000 views! Please click on that link (or the Videos tab above) and pick a fun and informative video to watch and help us hit this next small thousands mark. (And subscribing is free of course, and you'll help and encourage us by doing so!)

Denver Bible Church member Timothy Noffsinger asks in an open letter: "What would happen if Craig Menear, Chairman and CEO of The Home Depot, were to appear at a board meeting in lipstick and a wig wearing a skirt and pantyhose? In the midst of such absurdity, could the Board of Directors function as though there were nothing wrong and work effectively? I doubt it. That same kind of discord would take hostage any workplace. Certainly, it harms the professional image of the North Lakewood Home Depot store where I work." See Timothy's letter at Christian Examiner, AFA's OneNewsNow, kgov.com/home-depot, GOPUSA.com, Chrisma News, Urban News, and various homosexual media outlets.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Nothing. He's getting preached evil. It's just a Bible-dense open letter from a disgruntled Home Depot employee doesn't like his employer's policy regarding homosexuals.

It's titled "THE HOME DEPOT PREACHES EVIL TO EMPLOYEES!"

Oh I figured, naturally. I mean, we're talking a bulletin getting this guy unhinged. A DBCer getting in-house airtime doesn't surprise me. But if he can't point to anything other than "my employer does stuff I don't agree with," well then he can get in line.

Puppet

BANNED
Banned
Home Depot Employee's Open Letter re: Promoting Homosexuality

This is the show from Monday March 23rd, 2015

Summary:

Post-show Note: Our newly attended-to video channel youtube.com/user/BobEnyartLive is approaching 59,000 views! Please click on that link (or the Videos tab above) and pick a fun and informative video to watch and help us hit this next small thousands mark. (And subscribing is free of course, and you'll help and encourage us by doing so!)

Denver Bible Church member Timothy Noffsinger asks in an open letter: "What would happen if Craig Menear, Chairman and CEO of The Home Depot, were to appear at a board meeting in lipstick and a wig wearing a skirt and pantyhose? In the midst of such absurdity, could the Board of Directors function as though there were nothing wrong and work effectively? I doubt it. That same kind of discord would take hostage any workplace. Certainly, it harms the professional image of the North Lakewood Home Depot store where I work." See Timothy's letter at Christian Examiner, AFA's OneNewsNow, kgov.com/home-depot, GOPUSA.com, Chrisma News, Urban News, and various homosexual media outlets.

Remember that lawyer TV show with James Spader and william shattner or whatever their names were. That show had unisex bathrooms. It was bizarre when men could carry conversations with women in thier booths.
I use to work for a very large company and thier policy states that a male has to make up their minds and stick with thier choice of pretending to be a woman and if they chose to act like a woman,then they can use the ladies room. They can't switch back and forth. That's fair to me but I think its funny and bizarre!

resodko

BANNED
Banned
Remember that lawyer TV show with James Spader and william shattner or whatever their names were. That show had unisex bathrooms. It was bizarre when men could carry conversations with women in thier booths.

when i'm in the can, i don't want nobody talking to me