HOLY SPIRIT -- D-I-D??

Letsargue

HOLY SPIRIT -- D-I-D??

((((( I AM Using "O-N-L-Y" The "Spiritual" Existence, of What I AM Saying!!! )))))!!!!!!!

I Was Watching Jimmy Swaggart this Morning, and he was saying; - "The Holy Spirit Did This, and the Holy Spirit Did That"; - And "The Holy Spirit Said This and the Holy Spirit Said THAT"!!! --- HOW ""STOOP HEADED"" Can Any-one Ever Be; Who Calls Themselves A Christian??

(( The ""Holy S-p-i-r-i-t"" D-I-D or SAID Something??? )), ( H-O-W??? ) The "N-A-M-E" "Holy Spirit" IS Not In The BIBLE!! -- YES, God IS "A Holy Spirit", But That is Not His NAME-- The Word "S-P-I-R-I-T" Just Means Spiritual W-O-R-D-S and What They SAY!! -- Spirit A-N-D -- ""B-O-D-Y""!! // THE ""SPIRITUAL B-O-D-Y" Can (( ""D-O"" )) AND SAY Anything; - But just A Spirit Cannot D-O Anything!!!

ONLY When GOD / JESUS Became the "B-O-D-Y Of CHRIST", has HE Been Able to D-O ANYTHING Other Than Just S-P-E-A-K!!!!! -->
((( This Could Go On Much MORE, BUT You All Would Never Except IT ))), So I'll Just Say IT, And Be Done With I-T!!!!!

The "B-o-d-y of Christ" IS Not Just A S-p-i-r-i-t; but A "SPIRITUAL F-L-E-S-H-L-Y BODY Formed of the "Word of GOD" -- SOOO Just Read IT; ---- B-U-T --- N-O-O-O!! -- ((( Romans 3:10-12 KJV )))!!!

WHY Did God ADD The 12 Apostles and The Apostles Paul to the OLD LAW????? ---- ( T-H-E-Y --- W-E-R-E the "B-O-D-Y Of CHRIST", The Spiritual BODY ), Not Just the Prophesy of the B-o-d-y!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 080916

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
HOLY SPIRIT -- D-I-D??

((((( I AM Using "O-N-L-Y" The "Spiritual" Existence, of What I AM Saying!!! )))))!!!!!!!

I Was Watching Jimmy Swaggart this Morning, and he was saying; - "The Holy Spirit Did This, and the Holy Spirit Did That"; - And "The Holy Spirit Said This and the Holy Spirit Said THAT"!!! --- HOW ""STOOP HEADED"" Can Any-one Ever Be; Who Calls Themselves A Christian??

(( The ""Holy S-p-i-r-i-t"" D-I-D or SAID Something??? )), ( H-O-W??? ) The "N-A-M-E" "Holy Spirit" IS Not In The BIBLE!! -- YES, God IS "A Holy Spirit", But That is Not His NAME-- The Word "S-P-I-R-I-T" Just Means Spiritual W-O-R-D-S and What They SAY!! -- Spirit A-N-D -- ""B-O-D-Y""!! // THE ""SPIRITUAL B-O-D-Y" Can (( ""D-O"" )) AND SAY Anything; - But just A Spirit Cannot D-O Anything!!!

ONLY When GOD / JESUS Became the "B-O-D-Y Of CHRIST", has HE Been Able to D-O ANYTHING Other Than Just S-P-E-A-K!!!!! -->
((( This Could Go On Much MORE, BUT You All Would Never Except IT ))), So I'll Just Say IT, And Be Done With I-T!!!!!

The "B-o-d-y of Christ" IS Not Just A S-p-i-r-i-t; but A "SPIRITUAL F-L-E-S-H-L-Y BODY Formed of the "Word of GOD" -- SOOO Just Read IT; ---- B-U-T --- N-O-O-O!! -- ((( Romans 3:10-12 KJV )))!!!

WHY Did God ADD The 12 Apostles and The Apostles Paul to the OLD LAW????? ---- ( T-H-E-Y --- W-E-R-E the "B-O-D-Y Of CHRIST", The Spiritual BODY ), Not Just the Prophesy of the B-o-d-y!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 080916

You really can't see how your fellow posters perceive you, huh? You sound like a raving madman.

Letsargue

You really can't see how your fellow posters perceive you, huh? You sound like a raving madman.

((((( ""Y-E-S"" )))))!!!!!!
I ""D-E-S-P-I-S-E"" - "Phony Lying F-A-L-S-E Christians" AND FALSE ""Religious BASTARDS"" LIKE Yourself!!!!!!!!
((((( Proverbs 1:26-29 KJV )))))!!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 080916

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
((((( ""Y-E-S"" )))))!!!!!!
I ""D-E-S-P-I-S-E"" - "Phony Lying F-A-L-S-E Christians" AND FALSE ""Religious BASTARDS"" LIKE Yourself!!!!!!!!
((((( Proverbs 1:26-29 KJV )))))!!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 080916

I take it, you don't get invited to many parties or get together's?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Don't get me wrong, I can appreciate that you expose outright what you are. (Insane) Some people have the ability to hide what they are. Those are the ones you have to be fearful of.