Hillary Clinton

CRandy

Hillary Clinton can't be trusted because of the series of allegations that she's been facing. If I was facing such allegations, I would be sent to prison but she's getting off scott free. That is sad. Because of these allegations, I would rather have a dog catcher for President.
Also, Hillary said that she's going to put a lot of coal miners out of work. Coal miners are human beings just like everybody else and they need their jobs. What will the coal miners and their families do when they go hungry or are evicted because they can't afford to buy food or pay their bills? If coal miners vote for Hillary, they'll be slicing their own throats.
I'm also worried that she may not stop at just putting coal miners out of work. What if she puts other people out of work also? I honestly believe that no votes would be better than votes for Hillary.

theophilus

Hillary Clinton can't be trusted because of the series of allegations that she's been facing. If I was facing such allegations, I would be sent to prison but she's getting off scott free. That is sad. Because of these allegations, I would rather have a dog catcher for President.
Also, Hillary said that she's going to put a lot of coal miners out of work. Coal miners are human beings just like everybody else and they need their jobs. What will the coal miners and their families do when they go hungry or are evicted because they can't afford to buy food or pay their bills? If coal miners vote for Hillary, they'll be slicing their own throats.
I'm also worried that she may not stop at just putting coal miners out of work. What if she puts other people out of work also? I honestly believe that no votes would be better than votes for Hillary.

Hillary Clinton can't be trusted because she is a woman.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Our conservative friends have all found Hillary guilty of something - now that they've rendered a verdict, they're madly searching for the evidence to support their predetermined conclusion!

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Trump is the best choice for POTUS

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Hillary Clinton

I find it bizarre that our conservative "friends" can rationalize holding Hillary's "feet to the fire" - while providing Donald Trump, with his long litany of outrageous statements, "a free pass!"

Neither the GOP Speaker of the House nor the Majority Leader of the Senate have been able to able to give Trump their unconditional endorsement as the presumptive Republican presidential nominee, taking national politics into uncharted territory.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
We need to have a conversation
we need to address that situation
this or that issue needs to be addressed
a consensus needs to be reached on the way forward

This is all Clintonesque for my bribers will not allow me to take a positive stand

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Hillary is a criminal, a congenital liar, and a lowlife scum, just like Obama.

Cl3uBXIUYAAGqLG.jpg