Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Helping the “Hani-capped”

This is the show from Tuesday July 23rd, 2013

BEST QUOTE OF THE SHOW:
Fox news is faux news. But real news is the unfolding of Christian history. That’s what real news is. So when something happens, it happens either for the glory of God or in rebellion against Jesus Christ. Significant news events. They’re not neutral. So when congress passes Obamacare, that is significant because it’s an assault on the rights and privileges and responsibilities that God gave to human beings and to governments. So it’s an assault on God’s way. And so news is the unfolding of Christian history. And so Faux News wouldn’t know the meaning of a news story if it exploded in their studio.

Summary:

* Archeologists Confirm Bible (again): Bob’s guest host Doug McBurney discuss the discovery of evidence of the Davidic kingdom as recorded in the Bible, (along with the site of battle of David against Goliath). Noah’s Ark remains elusive, but King David may finally convince the scholars that he was real!

* Jailbreak: Bob’s known for advocating a swift, painful death penalty for criminals convicted of capital crimes. And a jailbreak in Baghdad over the weekend confirms that Bob is right!

* Cruz Control: After visiting with Christians over the weekend, Senator Ted Cruz says America needs a revival and that we're about to fall of another ledge in the bottomless precipie.

* Fox in the Hen House: Fox News, considered by many “Hanicapped” Americans to be the last bastion of conservative news left in America donated to dems more than double the money given to RE-pubs in the last election cycle. Surprised?

* Beck & Barton do the Dobson Two-Step: Glenn Beck, (card carrying member of the laughable ridiculous Mormon cult) sounded like a fundamentalist pastor on his show, even reading from 1st Timothy and publicly taking a very “Dobsonesque” pledge about God’s opinion of a man’s vote…

* KGOV Definitions: The Daily Beast is the carcass of Newsweek magazine.

Letsargue

BEST QUOTE OF THE SHOW:

Summary:

* Archeologists Confirm Bible (again): Bob’s guest host Doug McBurney discuss the discovery of evidence of the Davidic kingdom as recorded in the Bible, (along with the site of battle of David against Goliath). Noah’s Ark remains elusive, but King David may finally convince the scholars that he was real!

* Jailbreak: Bob’s known for advocating a swift, painful death penalty for criminals convicted of capital crimes. And a jailbreak in Baghdad over the weekend confirms that Bob is right!

* Cruz Control: After visiting with Christians over the weekend, Senator Ted Cruz says America needs a revival and that we're about to fall of another ledge in the bottomless precipie.

* Fox in the Hen House: Fox News, considered by many “Hanicapped” Americans to be the last bastion of conservative news left in America donated to dems more than double the money given to RE-pubs in the last election cycle. Surprised?

* Beck & Barton do the Dobson Two-Step: Glenn Beck, (card carrying member of the laughable ridiculous Mormon cult) sounded like a fundamentalist pastor on his show, even reading from 1st Timothy and publicly taking a very “Dobsonesque” pledge about God’s opinion of a man’s vote…

((( BEING Lost ))), is the "Only" Handicap of any kind, and that is all the kinds to God!! And you Know that, But still!!!

Paul -- 072513

Letsargue

BEST QUOTE OF THE SHOW:

Summary:

May I ask, - Just how am I suppose to Help The “Handicapped”??? --- Maybe give money that I don’t Have? – To Whom?? -- There is every form of group asking for money to help them, and it’s very Likely they have more money than I have. -------- I was declared; “Legally insane nearly thirty years ago, and sent to an Insane Asylum (( Without a Hearing ))!!!! – The church, and a Psychologist and a Psychiatrist, all agreed that I was Permanently Disabled. --- Now, -- how are any of you “?christians” going to help ME, when I don’t Need Your Help???!!!!!! – I believe you Need My Help with your Souls, and Christ gave me all I need!! – None of you can even help yourselves against this “Mentally Retarded” and Mindless So an So!!! --- ~I’m Just asking~, - if anyone can answer me!! --- ( Luke 21:14-15 KJV ) – 14- “Settle it therefore in your hearts, ( not to "meditate before" what ye shall answer ): 15- ( For I will "give you a mouth and wisdom" ), ( which all your adversaries shall "not be able to gainsay nor resist" ). ---///--- There, - you need help, not me, but you ( say ) what you say.

They were all Wrong also!!!

Paul – 072513