Hello

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Thank you very much. I appreciate the warm welcome. I'm very tolerant of other religions. The Qu'ran actually has very kind words for people of the Christian and Jewish faiths. I believe a lot of animosity come due to a lack of knowledge and not because people possess it. I also don't follow Hadiths which the Qu'ran warns against which makes me probably different then most Muslims people are used to encountering.

2:62

Those who believe, and those who are Jewish, and the Christians, and the Sabeans-any who believe in Allah and the Last Day, and act righteously-will have their reward with their Lord; they have nothing to fear, nor will they grieve

You're ONLY problem being a Muslim is, you will someday stand before God and be judged by your works and cast into the Lake of Fire for eternity. If that seems okay with you, then, stay with your present religion.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Well again thank you. However I'm overjoyed everyday to recite, study, and enjoy the Holy Qu'ran as I'm sure you are the Bible. I'm also proud to call myself a Muslim.

Well, all I ask is you not come to mind, harming those who are not Muslims. Also, I would not like hearing a man on a megaphone all day for prayers, anymore than you would like to wake up to someone playing disco music.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Thank you very much. I appreciate the warm welcome. I'm very tolerant of other religions. The Qu'ran actually has very kind words for people of the Christian and Jewish faiths. I believe a lot of animosity come due to a lack of knowledge and not because people possess it. I also don't follow Hadiths which the Qu'ran warns against which makes me probably different then most Muslims people are used to encountering.

2:62

Those who believe, and those who are Jewish, and the Christians, and the Sabeans-any who believe in Allah and the Last Day, and act righteously-will have their reward with their Lord; they have nothing to fear, nor will they grieve

It is well established that all muslims will burn in hell for eternity

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Well again thank you. However I'm overjoyed everyday to recite, study, and enjoy the Holy Qu'ran as I'm sure you are the Bible. I'm also proud to call myself a Muslim.

FALSE, you certainly do not recite, study, and enjoy the Koran while being overjoyed everyday. That's a lie