Hello Everyone...I'm SeraphimsCherub.

SeraphimsCherub

I just want to say thanx to whoever owns this great site for allowing me the privilege to be a member! I'm sorry for coming on here all hastly, and in a rush without properly introducing myself.

A Little about me, I Love GOD, His Word, His Blood, and His Spirit;and try hard to also Love His people(Lol)...I am no "Theologian" by any degree whatsoever, but i Love Theology, and study it rather diligently! GOD'S Word In Paul's letter's being my First Love In Christ, Calvin~&~Spurgeon being my second, "until" I started reading the writing's of John Owen! Which have been completely blowing my mind, in every wonderful aspect that i could possibly have hoped for!

Shalom...
&
GOD Bless...

Gsusis

Hi, panteth after it as the dear panteth after water, and seek it with all your heart,strength,body,soul,mind as if you do not live by bread but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God and then will you hear His voice to understand what you have received. Until then you are just learning the precepts of man, taught for doctrines of God.

nicholsmom

Haven't we already conversed on this wonderful forum?

I never did do an intro thread - do you think I ought to do it now? No, I'm not teasing you or accusing you of anything unseemly. Just laughing at me :eek:

So :wave: welcome!

chickenman

a-atheist
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Hi, SeraphimsCherub! :wave2:

Why SeraphimsCherub instead of CherubsSeraphim? Also, the missing apostrophe is quite disturbing and will cause you much grief here if you don't fix it soon. Consider this as: Notice Served.

Welcome aboard!

Randy