Heathen Samaritans follow Christ, ritual Christians don’t.

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned

In my charitable dispensaries’ Hindu, Muslim and Christians work. Christians are good at prayers but not service minded. They think that (lip) faith, prayer and flattery-worship to Christ and Heavenly Father will save them. But non-christians especially reasonable Hindus believe truly that good actions will save them by strengthening their internal bonding love. So they are more helpful in these charity centers while the Christians often shun and protest hard duties.
But some liberal Christians, having realized the true message of Christ, ignore rituals and churches. They concentrate on love-works.
Though Muslims are also faith-save professing people like Christians, the Muslims I employ don’t take their faith seriously. So they are better. Hindus are not faith-save but work-save believers. So they are the best workers.
No wonder that Christ told that the Samaritan only did the good work, while faith-save people didn’t.

Letsargue

In my charitable dispensaries’ Hindu, Muslim and Christians work. Christians are good at prayers but not service minded. They think that (lip) faith, prayer and flattery-worship to Christ and Heavenly Father will save them. But non-christians especially reasonable Hindus believe truly that good actions will save them by strengthening their internal bonding love. So they are more helpful in these charity centers while the Christians often shun and protest hard duties.
But some liberal Christians, having realized the true message of Christ, ignore rituals and churches. They concentrate on love-works.
Though Muslims are also faith-save professing people like Christians, the Muslims I employ don’t take their faith seriously. So they are better. Hindus are not faith-save but work-save believers. So they are the best workers.
No wonder that Christ told that the Samaritan only did the good work, while faith-save people didn’t.

Show it to me written by Christ, or it also is a lie!!

Paul -- 062912

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned
Only Satan could say something like that for the Truth!!

Paul -- 070212

Christ never told anyone to write down anything. You have seen my thread on that. Don’t hate Satan! God loves this suicidal son of Him and we live in Satan’s kingdom having chosen him as Adam did.

Letsargue

Christ never told anyone to write down anything. You have seen my thread on that. Don’t hate Satan! God loves this suicidal son of Him and we live in Satan’s kingdom having chosen him as Adam did.

The only way a Prophet can explain the Parables of Christ is to do so (( in the Prophet's own words)) ( Period )

Matthew 10:41-41 KJV - He that receiveth a prophet in ((( the name of a prophet ))) shall receive a “prophet's reward”; and he that receiveth a righteous man in ((( the name of a righteous man ))) shall “receive a righteous” man's reward.
42 And whosoever shall give to drink unto one of these little ones ((((( a cup of cold water ))))) only ((( in the name of a disciple ))), verily I say unto you, he shall (( in no wise lose his reward )).

Now reject that also, just because you cannot understand it, or ( Discern ) it!! Maybe some genius with a DR. degree can help you to missunderstand it even more!!!

Paul – 071212