Guardian Angel

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
GUARDIAN ANGEL SPIRIT
Matt 18:10
10 "Take heed that you do not despise one of these little ones, for I say to you that in heaven their angels always see the face of My Father who is in heaven.
1 Cor 12:14
14 For in fact the body is not one member but many.
1 Cor 12:18-19
18 But now God has set the members, each one of them, in the body just as He pleased.
19 And if they were all one member, where would the body be?
1 Cor 12:20
20 But now indeed there are many members, yet one body.
1 Cor 12:21-22
21 And the eye cannot say to the hand, "I have no need of you"; nor again the head to the feet, "I have no need of you."
22 No, much rather, those members of the body which seem to be weaker are necessary.
Matt 10:29
29 "Are not two sparrows sold for a copper coin? And not one of them falls to the ground apart from your Father's will.
Rom 11:29
29 For the gifts and the calling of God are irrevocable.
John 1:50-51
50 Jesus answered and said to him, "Because I said to you, 'I saw you under the fig tree,' do you believe? You will see greater things than these."
51 And He said to him, "Most assuredly, I say to you, hereafter you shall see heaven open, and the angels of God ascending and descending upon the Son of Man."
James 3:14-17
14 But if you have bitter envy and self-seeking in your hearts, do not boast and lie against the truth.
15 This wisdom does not descend from above, but is earthly, sensual, demonic.
16 For where envy and self-seeking exist, confusion and every evil thing are there.
17 But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, willing to yield, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality and without hypocrisy.
John 3:31-36
31 "He who comes from above is above all; he who is of the earth is earthly and speaks of the earth. He who comes from heaven is above all.
32 "And what He has seen and heard, that He testifies; and no one receives His testimony.
33 "He who has received His testimony has certified that God is true.
34 "For He whom God has sent speaks the words of God, for God does not give the Spirit by measure.
35 "The Father loves the Son, and has given all things into His hand.
36 "He who believes in the Son has everlasting life; and he who does not believe the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God abides on him."
(NKJ)
xxxWhether we call their angel their own angel or their special angel or we call him their guardian angel, the fact remains that from childhood we have all had a guardian angel guiding us. Who always stands before God getting advice to lead us. But our guadian angel only speaks in the language that we have aquired from where we live. Now that same language is the language that the devil is also going to use. Everyone tries to make the right decision in their lives but the devil is good at deception. So we need another voice in our heads to choose and show us who is who.

2 Cor 3:4-5
4 And we have such trust through Christ toward God.
5 Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think of anything as being from ourselves, but our sufficiency is from God,
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
The Devil Talks To Us
Matt 4:1
1 Then Jesus was led up by the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted by the devil.
Matt 4:8-9
8 Again, the devil took Him up on an exceedingly high mountain, and showed Him all the kingdoms of the world and their glory.
9 And he said to Him, "All these things I will give You if You will fall down and worship me."
Luke 4:6-7
6 And the devil said to Him, "All this authority I will give You, and their glory; for this has been delivered to me, and I give it to whomever I wish.
7 "Therefore, if You will worship before me, all will be Yours."
Jude 1:9
9 Yet Michael the archangel, in contending with the devil, when he disputed about the body of Moses, dared not bring against him a reviling accusation, but said, "The Lord rebuke you!"
James 1:20
20 for the wrath of man does not produce the righteousness of God.
Rom 12:17
17 Repay no one evil for evil. Have regard for good things in the sight of all men.
Rev 2:13
13 "I know your works, and where you dwell, where Satan's throne is. And you hold fast to My name, and did not deny My faith even in the days in which Antipas was My faithful martyr, who was killed among you, where Satan dwells.
14 "But I have a few things against you, because you have there those who hold the doctrine of Balaam, who taught Balak to put a stumbling block before the children of Israel, to eat things sacrificed to idols, and to commit sexual immorality.
1 Tim 5:15
15 For some have already turned aside after Satan.
1 Tim 1:20
20 of whom are Hymenaeus and Alexander, whom I delivered to Satan that they may learn not to blaspheme.
1Thes 5:9
9 For God did not appoint us to wrath, but to obtain salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ,
1Thes 5:14-18
14 Now we exhort you, brethren, warn those who are unruly, comfort the fainthearted, uphold the weak, be patient with all.
15 See that no one renders evil for evil to anyone, but always pursue what is good both for yourselves and for all.
16 Rejoice always,
17 pray without ceasing,
18 in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.
Rom 5:9
9 Much more then, having now been justified by His blood, we shall be saved from wrath through Him.
Rev 12:12
12 "Therefore rejoice, O heavens, and you who dwell in them! Woe to the inhabitants of the earth and the sea! For the devil has come down to you, having great wrath, because he knows that he has a short time."
1 Pet 5:8-9
8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour.
9 Resist him, steadfast in the faith, knowing that the same sufferings are experienced by your brotherhood in the world.
Rom 3:5-6
5 But if our unrighteousness demonstrates the righteousness of God, what shall we say? Is God unjust who inflicts wrath? (I speak as a man.)
6 Certainly not! For then how will God judge the world?
Gal 5:15
15 But if you bite and devour one another, beware lest you be consumed by one another!
Luke 17:1-3
1 Then He said to the disciples, "It is impossible that no offenses should come, but woe to him through whom they do come!
2 "It would be better for him if a millstone were hung around his neck, and he were thrown into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones.
3 "Take heed to yourselves. If your brother sins against you, rebuke him; and if he repents, forgive him.
John 19:11
11 Jesus answered, "You could have no power at all against Me unless it had been given you from above. Therefore the one who delivered Me to you has the greater sin."
2 Tim 2:26
26 and that they may come to their senses and escape the snare of the devil, having been taken captive by him to do his will.
Rev 2:10
10 "Do not fear any of those things which you are about to suffer. Indeed, the devil is about to throw some of you into prison, that you may be tested, and you will have tribulation ten days. Be faithful until death, and I will give you the crown of life.
Eph 2:3
3 among whom also we all once conducted ourselves in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind, and were by nature children of wrath, just as the others.
Rom 12:19
19 Beloved, do not avenge yourselves, but rather give place to wrath; for it is written, "Vengeance is Mine, I will repay," says the Lord.
II Th 1:6
6 since it is a righteous thing with God to repay with tribulation those who trouble you,
(NKJ)

xxx From birth we have always had the devil talking to us. Right along with our guardian angel. And satan. Ofcourse satan and the devil are the same being. All the thoughts of wrath is from satan. All our good thoughts that help us are from our guardian angel. All our thoughts that deceive us into sinning is from the devil. That is why it is so important to find the Holy Spirit and learn from Him who is who. If you follow the Holy Spirit, He will lead you into resisting the devil and purging the thoughts and emotions that support the devil.

[Mat 12:28-30
28 "But if I cast out demons by the Spirit of God, surely the kingdom of God has come upon you.
29 "Or how can one enter a strong man's house and plunder his goods, unless he first binds the strong man? And then he will plunder his house.
30 "He who is not with Me is against Me, and he who does not gather with Me scatters abroad.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
HIDDEN LANGUAGE (HOLY SPIRIT LANGUAGE)(MEAT)(NEW TONGUE)

John 6:63
63 "It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing. The words that I speak to you are spirit, and they are life.
Rev 2:16
16 'Repent, or else I will come to you quickly and will fight against them with the sword of My mouth.
1 Cor 2:4-5
4 And my speech and my preaching were not with persuasive words of human wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power,
5 that your faith should not be in the wisdom of men but in the power of God.
1 Cor 2:6-7
6 However, we speak wisdom among those who are mature, yet not the wisdom of this age, nor of the rulers of this age, who are coming to nothing.
7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, the hidden wisdom which God ordained before the ages for our glory,
Matt 13:10-11
10 And the disciples came and said to Him, "Why do You speak to them in parables?"
11 He answered and said to them, "Because it has been given to you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it has not been given.
Matt 13:13-14
13 "Therefore I speak to them in parables, because seeing they do not see, and hearing they do not hear, nor do they understand.
14 "And in them the prophecy of Isaiah is fulfilled, which says: 'Hearing you will hear and shall not understand, and seeing you will see and not perceive;
1 Cor 14:10
10 There are, it may be, so many kinds of languages in the world, and none of them is without significance.
1 Cor 14:7-8
7 Even things without life, whether flute or harp, when they make a sound, unless they make a distinction in the sounds, how will it be known what is piped or played?
8 For if the trumpet makes an uncertain sound, who will prepare himself for battle?
Rom 8:27
27 Now He who searches the hearts knows what the mind of the spirit is, because He makes intercession for the saints according to the will of God.
James 3:17
17 But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, willing to yield, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality and without hypocrisy.
Matt 13:16-17
16 "But blessed are your eyes for they see, and your ears for they hear;
17 "for assuredly, I say to you that many prophets and righteous men desired to see what you see, and did not see it, and to hear what you hear, and did not hear it.
Matt 13:18-19
18 "Therefore hear the parable of the sower:
19 "When anyone hears the word of the kingdom, and does not understand it, then the wicked one comes and snatches away what was sown in his heart. This is he who received seed by the wayside.
Mark 4:14
14 "The sower sows the word.
John 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
John 3:34
34 "For He whom God has sent speaks the words of God, for God does not give the Spirit by measure.
John 3:33
33 "He who has received His testimony has certified that God is true.
Eph 1:9
9 having made known to us the mystery of His will, according to His good pleasure which He purposed in Himself,
2 Cor 5:5
5 Now He who has prepared us for this very thing is God, who also has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.
2 Cor 5:7
7 For we walk by faith, not by sight.
2 Cor 5:10-11
10 For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, that each one may receive the things done in the body, according to what he has done, whether good or bad.
11 Knowing, therefore, the terror of the Lord, we persuade men; but we are well known to God, and I also trust are well known in your consciences.
Matt 4:4
4 But He answered and said, "It is written, 'Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God.'"
Rev 22:18-19
18 For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book;
19 and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
(NKJ)
There are many languages in the world. Doctors have one, lawyers have one, intellectuals have one, common people have one. Seeing that the only guaranteed message in the bible comes from the Holy Spirit. So to guard that guarantee He even uses a special language. And the Holy Spirit only quotes verses, He explains verses with other verses. There are spirits in us trying to deceive us and they all speak the same language carnal. So we can discern the Holy Spirit He quotes verses. Now this is the meat understanding of the Word. The milk understanding is done with the carnal language, the meat understanding is done with only verses. Its an unknown tongue to the carnal mind.

[Mat 12:34-37
34 "Brood of vipers! How can you, being evil, speak good things? For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.
35 "A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth good things, and an evil man out of the evil treasure brings forth evil things.
36 "But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment.
37 "For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned."

II Jn 1:8-11
8 Look to yourselves, that we do not lose those things we worked for, but that we may receive a full reward.
9 Whoever transgresses and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ does not have God. He who abides in the doctrine of Christ has both the Father and the Son.
10 If anyone comes to you and does not bring this doctrine, do not receive him into your house nor greet him;
11 for he who greets him shares in his evil deeds.
(NKJ)

2 Cor 3:5-6
5 Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think of anything as being from ourselves, but our sufficiency is from God,
6 who also made us sufficient as ministers of the new covenant, not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.
(NKJ)

1 Cor 4:6
6 Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively transferred to myself and Apollos for your sakes, that you may learn in us not to think beyond what is written, that none of you may be puffed up on behalf of one against the other.
(NKJ)

John 5:30
30 "I can of Myself do nothing. As I hear, I judge; and My judgment is righteous, because I do not seek My own will but the will of the Father who sent Me.
(NKJ)
Eph 6:17
17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God;
(NKJ)

John 7:18
18 "He who speaks from himself seeks his own glory; but He who seeks the glory of the One who sent Him is true, and no unrighteousness is in Him.
(NKJ)

John 8:42-43
42 Jesus said to them, "If God were your Father, you would love Me, for I proceeded forth and came from God; nor have I come of Myself, but He sent Me.
43 "Why do you not understand My speech? Because you are not able to listen to My word.
(NKJ)

Col 2:1-3

1 For I want you to know what a great conflict I have for you and those in Laodicea, and for as many as have not seen my face in the flesh,
2 that their hearts may be encouraged, being knit together in love, and attaining to all riches of the full assurance of understanding, to the knowledge of the mystery of God, both of the Father and of Christ,
3 in whom are hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.
(NKJ)

Col 1:26
26 the mystery which has been hidden from ages and from generations, but now has been revealed to His saints.
(NKJ)

1 Cor 13:8-10
8 Love never fails. But whether there are prophecies, they will fail; whether there are tongues, they will cease; whether there is knowledge, it will vanish away.
9 For we know in part and we prophesy in part.
10 But when that which is perfect has come, then that which is in part will be done away.
(NKJ)

Zeph 3:9
9 "For then I will restore to the peoples a pure language, that they all may call on the name of the LORD, to serve Him with one accord.
(NKJ)

Gal 2:18-20
18 "For if I build again those things which I destroyed, I make myself a transgressor.
19 "For I through the law died to the law that I might live to God.
20 "I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.
(NKJ)

John 10:9
9 "I am the door. If anyone enters by Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture.
(NKJ)

What most people dont know is that the Holy Spirit cannot teach you unless you believe the verses the way they are written. Most people believe the interpretations of the verses, but not the verses the way they are written. That is the only way the Holy Spirit can speak to us. We have always had a guardian angel that speaks to us carnally. And we have always had our own devil speaking to us carnally. It takes the Holy Spirit with the verses working inside of us to discern who is who..

[Rom 8:27
27 Now He who searches the hearts knows what the mind of the Spirit [is], because He makes intercession for the saints according to [the will of] God.

AN UNKNOWN TONGUE

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Every Thought
[Jhn 16:5-14
5 "But now I go away to Him who sent Me, and none of you asks Me, 'Where are You going?'
6 "But because I have said these things to you, sorrow has filled your heart.
7 "Nevertheless I tell you the truth. It is to your advantage that I go away; for if I do not go away, the Helper will not come to you; but if I depart, I will send Him to you.
8 "And when He has come, He will convict the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:
9 "of sin, because they do not believe in Me;
10 "of righteousness, because I go to My Father and you see Me no more;
11 "of judgment, because the ruler of this world is judged.
12 "I still have many things to say to you, but you cannot bear [them] now.
13 "However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own [authority], but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come.
14 "He will glorify Me, for He will take of what is Mine and declare [it] to you.
[Eph 6:11-17
11 Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual [hosts] of wickedness in the heavenly [places].
13 Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
14 Stand therefore, having girded your waist with truth, having put on the breastplate of righteousness,
15 and having shod your feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace;
16 above all, taking the shield of faith with which you will be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one.
17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God;
[2Co 10:3-5, 12-13
3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war according to the flesh.
4 For the weapons of our warfare [are] not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds,
5 casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ, ...
12 For we dare not class ourselves or compare ourselves with those who commend themselves. But they, measuring themselves by themselves, and comparing themselves among themselves, are not wise.
13 We, however, will not boast beyond measure, but within the limits of the sphere which God appointed us--a sphere which especially includes you.
[Rom 8:27
27 Now He who searches the hearts knows what the mind of the spirit [is], because He makes intercession for the saints according to [the will of] God.
[Jhn 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.

XXX The heart is the intent of a thought. And the Holy Spirit searches the heart of the spirits within you. And He makes intercession with verses to teach us with.