God's Rest:

Letsargue

The scholars and scholar sympathizers, and all those who think they are wiser than God are remarkable / “REMARKABLE”; mark them again and again. They are indeed the least learned of all who claim anything of God.
God has entered into his “REST” – When Jesus died on the cross, God entered into his rest. God in his “REST” is not some drunken bum passed out, not knowing where, or who he is. Maybe that is the thinking of many Fools today. – JESUS CHRIST IS GOD’S “REST”. – To be baptized into Christ is to be baptized into his DEATH / “REST”. – “IF” one is in Christ, he is IN GOD’S “REST’. --- Jesus Christ is God’s “REST”! – What does it take for some of you to ever be able to believe the Truth of the Word of God and of Christ who is the Truth of the Word of God, and is “AT REST”? – It is now for the Angels of Christ to take GOD’S “LIFE” to others that they may “LIVE” more abundantly. And that is Christ’s eternal LIFE / GLORY. – WE NOW “REST” FROM OUR “WORK” / “WORK” / “WORK”. – Do any of you GET IT? ---- I don’t really care if you get it or not, I must deliver it to you anyhow, even if you do reject it.

If one is in God’s REST / Christ, then revelation comes to that one anywhere God chooses to reveal something to the one; sleep of not. - Just because someone is so blind they cannot see the Truth, doesn’t mean that someone else IS so blind.

Your false doctrine of the Rapture; and yes, there is a “Rapture” or a being raised up, or caught “UP”. It depends on what Christ says or doesn’t say about it. – The doctrine is supposed to be what Jesus says about the “Rapture”. The following are some of the statements of the “Rapture”: -- John 14:2-4 KJV – “In my Father's house are many mansions: -( IF IT WERE NOT SO, I WOULD HAVE TOLD YOU )-. I go to prepare a place for you. 3- And if I go and prepare a place for you, I WILL COME AGAIN, AND RECEIVE YOU UNTO MYSELF; that where I am, there ye may be also. 4- AND WHITHER I GO YE KNOW, AND THE WAY YE KNOW”. ----- COME ON! -- That was the first part of the “RAPTURE”. --- ( “IF” that is not so, Jesus would have told you ). -----
( SECOND PART ) ---- Ephesians 2:5-7 KJV - Even when we were dead in sins, -( HATH QUICKENED US TOGETHER )- with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;) 6- And –( HATH RAISED US UP TOGETHER )-, and made us sit together –( IN HEAVENLY PLACES IN CHRIST JESUS )-: 7- That in the AGES TO COME HE MIGHT SHEW the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus”. ----- That is the “RAPTURE”, and it took place during the Apostles’ TIME. - “IF IT WERE NOT SO, JESUS WOULD HAVE TOLD YOU”. – However, it doesn’t matter what God says, the fool cannot believe or have faith in “IT”. --- Christ / God is in his “REST”, and we are “IN” God’s REST, because the Rapture “IS”, and I AM in that “REST / CHRIST” with all who have BEEN RAPTURED / BAPTIZED into Christ / the REST.
Find where Jesus / God has said that what he has already done in the RAPTURE, is not the RAPTURE! - If Christ says the Rapture is not the Rapture, then the Rapture is not the Rapture, like he SAID. However, If Jesus does not SAY / “DOES NOT SAY” that – ( Ephesians 2:5-7 KJV ) – is not the Rapture, then it is the RAPTURE ( PERIOD ) --- You cannot make the Word say anything other than what it says.

Paul – There is no Lord like my Savior – 061611