God's Law and the Commandments or Sin by Specific Case or Topic

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

To teach God's Commandments means to teach all of them. Maybe one Commandment at a time.

To address sin, transgression of God's Law, requires teaching or addressing the appropriate person or group, sin, transgression, Commandment.

How do we do these things? How do we do these things without judging? What is the best way to point out sin? How do we teach the Commandments not addressing specific sin? If we teach the Torah perhaps this is all done, people being taught the truth, built up in the truth, and sin addressed. Then what of judging, or atonement, if sin needs to be addressed by specific case?

Do you see or hear the Commandments taught without specific or individual sin being addressed?

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Pick a Commandment and we can teach on it. Or we begin with a Commandment. We just need a starting point.

Shalom.

Jacob

Epoisses

This thread is sin and Jacob is steeped in unbelief and law-worship. He was devoured by the enemy and has been assimilated into the work-righteousness gospel. Jacob is what all dispensationalists will eventually become.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
This thread is sin and Jacob is steeped in unbelief and law-worship. He was devoured by the enemy and has been assimilated into the work-righteousness gospel. Jacob is what all dispensationalists will eventually become.
Shalom.

I am an ex-dispensationalist. God's Word should never be viewed as the enemy. Can you address the opening post or do you prefer to address me the one who made it? Why do you say that a thread that is against sin is sin? Why do you say something about law-worship and unbelief? Why do you say that I have been assimilated into the work-righteousness gospel? I am a Jew. I do not believe that righteousness is obtained by works.

Shalom.

Jacob

Epoisses

Shalom.

I am an ex-dispensationalist. God's Word should never be viewed as the enemy. Can you address the opening post or do you prefer to address me the one who made it? Why do you say that a thread that is against sin is sin? Why do you say something about law-worship and unbelief? Why do you say that I have been assimilated into the work-righteousness gospel? I am a Jew. I do not believe that righteousness is obtained by works.

Shalom.

Jacob

Dispensationalism was the launch pad for what you are now, I rest my case.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Dispensationalism was the launch pad for what you are now, I rest my case.
Shalom.

Interesting.

I have wanted help with removing dispensationalism from my life, but I am not a dispensationalist. Are you saying that the way that I think is dispensational, has been affected / effected by dispensationalism, or that my thinking is a response to dispensationalism? I hope that we can all think without the influence of dispensationalism. I have studied other views in Christianity. But I am a Jew now. Do you believe that dispensationalism is an eschatological view? Or, what else are you commenting on in my life and thinking in regard to dispensationalism? I do know what it is.

Shalom.

Jacob