ECT Goats are not exclusively people who haven’t repented of their sins.

Lion.of.Judah

BANNED
Banned
Matthew 25:33 doesn’t actually say that one group are labelled as goats “because they haven’t repented of their sins”.

We know that this is untrue because Matthew 7:21-23 has made it clear that God doesn’t always forgive people who repent, but he can still reject (or condemn) those who have tried to repent of their sins.

Matthew 25:33 is talking about the sheep and goats, but the goats are an ECLECTIC MIX of people:-

(1) Those who haven’t repented of their sins

AND

(2) People whose sincere (or insincere) repentance have been rejected by God as clearly stated in Matthew 7:21-23

Therefore, it is patently false to say that the “goats” mentioned in Matthew 25:33 are EXCLUSIVELY the ones who haven’t repented, because the goats are an ECLECTIC MIX of the ones who have repented AND those who haven’t repented; as clearly stated in the aforementioned.

However, I know that some of you would disagree with what I have said, but wishful thinking itself doesn’t make you right, nor does it mean that this interpretation is false.

So you may well disagree, but what are you going to do about it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eleos

The goats are the ones who practice lawlessness .... practice .... continue in lawlessness.

Truster

You might not have noticed, but a goat is a different species. Goats do not become lambs at the point of regeneration. Goats are reprobates for whom there is no redemption.