Give thanks

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I did not know one could rep a star. Irrespective I am so humbled. And has caused a deeper reflection knowing that what I state here is read by the lost and my brothers and sisters in our Lord Jesus.

Yes, I enjoy your posts. Stars come @ every 53,000 and I saw you were a few thousand away. I have repped you a lot but many others have repped you also.

journey

Dear Heavenly Father,

Thank you for our necessities of life and all of the extras that you so bountifully give us. Thank you more for your love, mercy, grace, and forgiveness. Thank you most for the gift of Jesus Christ who died on the Cross for our sins.

Jamie Gigliotti

All that we have, all that we are; only because of His love, grace, mercy and goodness. To think He also have His son, Jesus gave Himself all for love they share for us, God help us to comprehend how wide and deep and far reaching is the love you have for us and for hearts to be filled with gratitude and love for you. In Jesus name, Amen!

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Yes, I enjoy your posts. Stars come @ every 53,000 and I saw you were a few thousand away. I have repped you a lot but many others have repped you also.

Dear patrick jane,

How do you rep someone a star?? Am I able to do that also? I wish I could chat with you in your PMs. Hope to hear from you about it soon on my thread.

Much Love And God's Best For You!!

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Untellectual,

I got on this thread to give thanks to God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit/Ghost for loving me and being a big part of my life. They are ALL Precious to me and I want to be with them ASAP!! My heart aches for it.

Much Love For You, In Jesus Christ,

Michael

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Give thanks to the LORD for He is good!
1 Chronicles 16:34
34 O give thanks to the Lord, for He is good;
For His lovingkindness is everlasting.
NASU

Psalms 106:1

106 Praise the Lord!