Give all that thou hast:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Letsargue

How many times, “How many hundreds of times” have you heard those false teachers and false prophets, or Scholars and Professors of religion tell you that the Lord wants you to prosper in life? – They teach that the Lord wants you to have prosperity and more wealth than the lost. – The Lord will give you fine cars and fine homes and wages in your life with Christ. The Lord will not let you fail in life as a Christian. --- If that’s true, then why would Christ say, take all that thou hast and give it to the poor? – If that is true, then you’ll be the POOR, and all the Christians cannot give to any other Christian any support. --- Matthew 19:21 KJV – “If thou wilt be perfect, go and sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come and follow me”. ----- That was a command of “MOCKERY” of the rich man; not a command of reality. – WHY? -- Luke 19:8-9 KJV - 8- Zacchaeus stood, and said unto the Lord; Behold, Lord, the HALF OF MY GOODS I GIVE TO THE POOR; ----- 9- Jesus said unto him, THIS DAY IS SALVATION COME TO THIS HOUSE, forsomuch as he also is a son of Abraham”. ----- Which is it; -- give all that thou hast to the poor, or give half of all that thou hast to the poor? – Or is it just Give with a cheerful heart, and / or help where you can? - There is no law of having, or not having; it’s the giving where it’s needed.

The riches the Christians gain are knowledge, wisdom, and understanding of the Truth, and the giving to the poor the Word of God / the Gospel. There can be no greater riches than giving and receiving Salvation through the Gospel.

Proverbs 3:13-15 KJV - Happy is the man that findeth wisdom, and the man that getteth understanding. 14- For the merchandise of it is better than the merchandise of silver, and the gain thereof than fine gold. 15- She is more precious than rubies: and all the things thou canst desire are not to be compared unto her”. -----

Matthew 6:20-21 KJV – “Lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven: ---- 21- For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also”. -----
CHRISTIAN is being like Christ, and Christ gave all that he had of LIFE, not possessions. Christ gave us his Gospel of Salvation, and we do drink and feast, and are healed and clothed. – That is the treasures and riches that we are to acquire through the Word in this life, and give to the POOR in spirit / lost.

Romans 12:1 KJV – “I beseech you therefore, brethren, BY THE MERCIES of God, THAT YE PRESENT YOUR BODIES A LIVING SACRIFICE, holy, acceptable unto God, WHICH IS YOUR REASONABLE SERVICE”. ----- That is all that thou hast. - By dying with Christ, buried and raised with Christ, THEN preach the Gospel “SERVING” the Lord. --- Hebrews 1:13-14 KJV – “But to which of the angels said he at any time, Sit on my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool? 14- ARE THEY NOT ALL MINISTERING SPIRITS, SENT FORTH TO MINISTER FOR THEM WHO SHALL BE HEIRS OF SALVATION? -----

Paul – 111610

Status
Not open for further replies.