ECT GAL 3:28 VS 2 COR 6:18 !!

DAN P

And yet, he refers to them all in Gal. 4:15, as "sons."

What about this...

1 Corinthians 7:15 But if the unbelieving depart, let him depart. A brother or a sister is not under bondage in such cases: but God hath called us to peace.

In other words, in Galatians 3 his point is not that the male / female distinction is done away with, rather that in Christ, they all have the same value to the Lord.

Galatians 3:26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.

See that? FOR ye are ALL the children of God...

3:27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ. 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus. 3:29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

He was not really talking about men and women, and so on. For that was not the actual issue within their midst, and that was not the actual issue he was addressing.

Lol - put your Greek away, DP - he was addressing a Doctrinal issue and Doctrinally is how these things are solved for and or understood.

Not via, well the Greek word is such and so.

:chuckle:

Rom. 5:6-8.

Hi Danoh and IF you did understand Gal 3:28 , your words are not even and ILLUSION as in the B O C there ARE / ESTE in the PRESENT TENSE only after her DEPARTURE of the B O C !!

In other words , the arms are not Baptist , the legs are NOT Pentecostals , and the stomach are not DISPENSATIONALISTS , got it !!

dan p

Danoh

Hi Danoh and IF you did understand Gal 3:28 , your words are not even and ILLUSION as in the B O C there ARE / ESTE in the PRESENT TENSE only after her DEPARTURE of the B O C !!

In other words , the arms are not Baptist , the legs are NOT Pentecostals , and the stomach are not DISPENSATIONALISTS , got it !!

dan p

You're not looking at that from the bigger picture.

Within the Body, the male and female distinction are done away - all are one Body in Christ.

At the same time, the various distinctions still exist.

Sort of like the sameness between two automobiles, and yet the difference in role; capacity; expected performance; and so on, between, say, a sports car, and a family van.

And Paul writes extensively on respective roles; expected modes of conduct, responsibilities; and so on; within categories of People within the Body: adults; children; male; female; husbands; wives; Pastors; and so on.

Again, as with all conclusions one arrives at, whether sound or unsound: each conclusion depends upon where each individual is looking at a thing from...or not.

Just as there is ever an important difference between properly looking at a thing, and merely believing one is properly looking at it.

Sort of like how some conclude that the "foolish nation" mentioned in Romans 10:19 refers to Gentiles, and others conclude it does not.

The reason for the two differing conclusions is due to where each person studying passages like that one out, studies them out from.

And one difference in their approach is that one side appears to have studied out such a passage from within a MUCH WIDER frame of reference.

This is a common difference in study approaches between people - one person is looking at a thing from within a much more narrow frame of reference (from less of the whole of the Bible's witness on a thing); another person decided to attempt to look at a the thing from within much more of the whole witness of Scripture - and therefore saw what the other ended up unaware of.

This principle is alluded to in the following...

Mark 12:22 And the seven had her, and left no seed: last of all the woman died also. 12:23 In the resurrection therefore, when they shall rise, whose wife shall she be of them? for the seven had her to wife. 12:24 And Jesus answering said unto them, Do ye not therefore err, because ye know not the scriptures, neither the power of God? 12:25 For when they shall rise from the dead, they neither marry, nor are given in marriage; but are as the angels which are in heaven. 12:26 And as touching the dead, that they rise: have ye not read in the book of Moses, how in the bush God spake unto him, saying, I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob? 12:27 He is not the God of the dead, but the God of the living: ye therefore do greatly err.

In the above, it is evident they had relied on their own reasoning in contrast to "studying the Scriptures daily" that is to say, in contrast, say, to what He had based His answer on - on the WHOLE of Scripture on a thing.

I mean, His answer to them there is witnessed THROUGHOUT the Law AND the Prophets.

Which is where you are coming up short in your above assertion - it is not based on the WHOLE of Romans through Philomen that is Paul's God given DOCTRINE.

Which is why he refers to it as "the FORM of sound words."

2 Timothy 1:13 Hold fast the form of sound words, which thou hast heard of me, in faith and love which is in Christ Jesus.

The form - the whole of all that Paul had taught him on a thing (The Mystery).

Instead, you over rely on "the Greek" mood, tense, or what have you.

But these issues are to be studied out DOCTRINALLY.

Which is why you miss so much and even at times end up at odd ideas.

Ideas not based on the WHOLE of what any one writer (and or the collection of writers of Scripture have said about it both independently and as one), and or closely alluded to it in passages seemingly unrelated to it.

For even the Scripture itself is "one," and yet one Book that is comprised of MANY DIFFERENT parts.

"In the volume of the book, it is written if me..." Heb. 10:7.

No surprise then that it is referred to as the Bible: collection of various books in One Book - THE Book.

Peter describing this very principle:

2 Peter 1:19 We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts: 1:20 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation. 1:21 For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.

Well, at least you give as good as you get - at least you don't appear to allow yourself to get too easily offended to having a thing pointed out to you.

Not that you should. Not given your own, endless posts on a thing.

Acts 17:11, 12.

Rom. 14:5; Rom. 5:6-8.

DAN P

Well, at least you give as good as you get - at least you don't appear to allow yourself to get too easily offended to having a thing pointed out to you.

Not that you should. Not given your own, endless posts on a thing.

Acts 17:11, 12.

Rom. 14:5; Rom. 5:6-8.

Hi and when you are RIGHT , YOU ARE RIGHT !!

Last Sunday , after the service a member said to me OK I see the 3 P 3 P as hr recognized the 3 P 3 P in the Pastors message in Gal 1 , O WELL , at least I have him thinking , NOW !!

dan p

Danoh

Hi and when you are RIGHT , YOU ARE RIGHT !!

Last Sunday , after the service a member said to me OK I see the 3 P 3 P as hr recognized the 3 P 3 P in the Pastors message in Gal 1 , O WELL , at least I have him thinking , NOW !!

dan p

You sure bounce around between forums, lol.

Anyway, lay out this 3 P 3 P understanding of yours for me; it appears different from the one held, say, by STP and company.

As I recall, one of your 3 Ps is based on Romans 5?

Thanks.

Rom. 14: 5; Rom. 5:6-8.

DAN P

You sure bounce around between forums, lol.

Anyway, lay out this 3 P 3 P understanding of yours for me; it appears different from the one held, say, by STP and company.

As I recall, one of your 3 Ps is based on Romans 5?

Thanks.

Hi and you know that we have all been mis-understood

#1 Here is the the first one and it is the Law of Moses , acts 21:20

#2 , The second one is in Acts 8:1-3 where Saul is PERSECUTING the Apostles and those even to Damascus

#3 Then Saul / Paul is saved in Acts 9:6 and in Acts 20:24 is his message !!

But than there are 3 GOSPELS also being preached here , The Law , The Kingdom of Heaven by the 12 and the preaching of Paul , the Gospel of the Grace of God BUT we all know that the first 2 fell by the way side and that now it is the DISPENSATION of the Grace of God , because Israel was set aside in Isa 6 , and Luke 13:13:6-9 and especially by 2 Cor 3:13-15 !!

So Danoh , HOW ARE JEWS BEING SAVED TODAY ??

I see you are leaning the WRONG WAY already !!

I like to be wanted , even IF I present a different view so lets see you get around this ??

dan p

Last edited:

Danoh

Hi and you know that we have all been is-understood

#1 Here is the the first one and it is the Law of Moses , acts 21:20

#2 , The second one is in Acts 8:1-3 where Saul is PERSECUTING the Apostles and those even to Damascus

#3 Then Saul / Paul is saved in Acts 9:6 and in Acts 20:24 is his message !!

But than there are 3 GOSPELS also being preached here , The Law , The Kingdom of Heaven by the 12 and the preaching of Paul , the Gospel of the Grace of God BUT we all know that the first 2 fell by the way side and that now it is the DISPENSATION of the Grace of God , because Israel was set aside in Isa 6 , and Luke 13:13:6-9 and especially by 2 Cor 3:13-15 !!

So Danoh , HOW ARE JEWS BEING SAVED TODAY ??

I see you are leaning the WRONG WAY already !!

I like to be wanted , even IF I present a different view so lets see you get around this ??

dan p

6DP 6 DP, ay.