(( G-O-N-E!! ))!!!

Letsargue

((((( ""G-O-N-E"" )))))!!!!

Your TIME IS ""H-E-R-E"" - N-O-W!!!!

This is really a wonderful place for one to write Threads!!!

The People here are Just like Satan, or maybe MOST TOL Members!!! - Nothing BUT Disrupts, and THEY Get Away With IT - """WONDERFUL""" PLACE!!!!!
((((((((( NOW I Hope I Can (( "Stay Away" )) From this Cursed form of FOOLS That will DO nothing but cause trouble for anyone who JUST Tries to Write GOOD THREADS!!!!!
I'm Fed Up Anyhow -- YOU ALL ((( "W-I-L-L" Have a Very Very GOOD Time ))) - (((( ""I-N ---- M-Y --- O-P-I-N-I-O-N""!!!!! ))))!!!!!!

((((( NOW JUST ((( "B-A-N" ))) Me For Their C-R-A-P!! )))))!!!!!!!

((( No Body )))-- 040616 --- (((((( D-O-N-E!!! )))))!!!!!

theophilus

Eph. 4
14 As a result, we are no longer to be children, tossed here and there by waves and carried about by every wind of doctrine, by the trickery of men, by craftiness in deceitful scheming; 15 but speaking the truth in love, we are to grow up in all aspects into Him who is the head, even Christ, 16 from whom the whole body, being fitted and held together by what every joint supplies, according to the proper working of each individual part, causes the growth of the body for the building up of itself in love.

May the God of Peace grab you and love you Paul,David.

Choleric

Eph. 4
14 As a result, we are no longer to be children, tossed here and there by waves and carried about by every wind of doctrine, by the trickery of men, by craftiness in deceitful scheming; 15 but speaking the truth in love, we are to grow up in all aspects into Him who is the head, even Christ, 16 from whom the whole body, being fitted and held together by what every joint supplies, according to the proper working of each individual part, causes the growth of the body for the building up of itself in love.

May the God of Peace grab you and love you Paul,David.

:rotfl: I've been gone 2 years letsargue is still threatening to leave? Some things never change....so refreshing.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
((((( ""G-O-N-E"" )))))!!!!

Your TIME IS ""H-E-R-E"" - N-O-W!!!!

This is really a wonderful place for one to write Threads!!!

The People here are Just like Satan, or maybe MOST TOL Members!!! - Nothing BUT Disrupts, and THEY Get Away With IT - """WONDERFUL""" PLACE!!!!!
((((((((( NOW I Hope I Can (( "Stay Away" )) From this Cursed form of FOOLS That will DO nothing but cause trouble for anyone who JUST Tries to Write GOOD THREADS!!!!!
I'm Fed Up Anyhow -- YOU ALL ((( "W-I-L-L" Have a Very Very GOOD Time ))) - (((( ""I-N ---- M-Y --- O-P-I-N-I-O-N""!!!!! ))))!!!!!!

((((( NOW JUST ((( "B-A-N" ))) Me For Their C-R-A-P!! )))))!!!!!!!

((( No Body )))-- 040616 --- (((((( D-O-N-E!!! )))))!!!!!

Bon Voyage Weirdo.