Francis Haugen: a fine example of the phrase, Misery loves company.

Gary K

Banned
When I first read of this "whistleblower" the entire story didn't make sense to me. Now I understand why. This "whistleblower" blew the "whistle" on even Facebook not being vengeful to satisfy her desire for revenge and hatred.

Once again Glen Greenwald knocks it out of the park.

marke

When I first read of this "whistleblower" the entire story didn't make sense to me. Now I understand why. This "whistleblower" blew the "whistle" on even Facebook not being vengeful to satisfy her desire for revenge and hatred.

Once again Glen Greenwald knocks it out of the park.

Good post. America and the world are moving ever closer to supporting the total domination of media content by the devil and his emissaries and deluded followers.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
False victimhood.

It's not like you don't have a host of right-wing media foghorns at your disposal - otherwise, where would you find all your TOL thread fodder?

Gary K

Banned
False victimhood.

It's not like you don't have a host of right-wing media foghorns at your disposal - otherwise, where would you find all your TOL thread fodder?
That's actually a left-handed compliment. It's really ironic though as your point of view is the dominating point of view for all those who look to be told what to think. Those who refuse to think on their own.

marke

False victimhood.

Victims of lying leftist brutal fascists who stole their power are not fake and their suffering is real.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Victims of lying leftist brutal fascists who stole their power are not fake and their suffering is real.

Which has nothing at all to do with what I just said.

It's like when someone says there won't be mail delivery on Christmas and you reply with "lying leftist brutal fascists expialidocious!"

marke

Which has nothing at all to do with what I just said.

It's like when someone says there won't be mail delivery on Christmas and you reply with "lying leftist brutal fascists expialidocious!"
Victims of communism, fascism, Marxism, and hedonism are real, many, and not well represented by narcissistic leftist democrats.