Four Heavens:

Letsargue

I know I’m attempting to speak to the wisest and the most knowledgeable people on earth and the “World”; maybe not of God. - However, you can’t prove it wrong any way, that is, by the Scriptures. You can deny it, but that’s all you can do with it.

There are four Heavens when it’s all over. The first Heaven is the air around the earth. – The sun, moon, and stars are for the light upon the earth at night, and are an addition to the first Heaven. – The second Heaven is wherever God is or was at any given time, “wherever he was, but was limited to somewhere on the earth, or in the air of the earth. That existed from the Garden until the death of Jesus. – The third Heaven began with the death of Jesus. – That’s the third Heaven / Paradise, a Spiritual place prepared by Jesus. The Third Heaven was the place prepared by Jesus and was called “New Jerusalem / the Body of Christ, and the Church”.

The fourth Heaven is the Heaven none of you have ever been taught of. - It’s the Heaven that God speaks of when he said, --- 1 Corinthians 2:9 KJV – “As it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard , NEITHER HAVE ENTERED INTO THE HEART OF MAN, THE THINGS WHICH GOD HATH PREPARED for them that love him”. ----- You all have heard, and it has been or should have been planted into the hearts of every Christian about New Jerusalem, and all the descriptions of it. – However, there is NOTHING written or spoken about the Fourth Heaven; or all you wise men would have heard of it, and how it is. - BUT! ---- I know most of you scholars and Swaggart sympathizers just know that there is not a fourth Heaven, - you’re wiser that the rest of -- “ME”. – So, let’s see what GOD SAYS about the Fourth Heaven. --- Revelation 3:12 KJV – “I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is NEW JERUSALEM, WHICH COMETH DOWN OUT OF HEAVEN FROM MY GOD”. ----- New Jerusalem came DOWN from HEAVEN from God? -- I thought “New Jerusalem” was the “Third Heaven” or Paradise, in you smart people’s terms.
Revelation 21:2 KJV – “I John saw the HOLY CITY, NEW JERUSALEM, COMING DOWN FROM GOD OUT OF HEAVEN, prepared as a “BRIDE” adorned for her husband. 3- And I heard A GREAT VOICE OUT OF HEAVEN SAYING, BEHOLD, THE “TABERNACLE” OF GOD IS WITH MEN”. ----- OOOPPPSS, -- a Tabernacle is a temporary place, not the eternal PLACE, and you cannot say it is with the Word of God.
Revelation 21:10-11 KJV – “Shewed me that GREAT CITY, THE HOLY JERUSALEM, DESCENDING OUT OF HEAVEN FROM GOD, 11- Having the glory of God: and “HER” LIGHT WAS LIKE UNTO A STONE MOST PRECIOUS”. ----- ( Her Light ), That’s the Jerusalem which is above, the MOTHER OF US ALL ). – How can this be that “SHE” came down OUT OF HEAVEN FROM GOD? – Maybe you smart guys have missed SOMETHING, NAaaaaa!
I come and go, in and out from the Lord in the third Heaven, I know you don’t believe that, that’s the reason I told you. – If it was not so, I would have told you. – I love it, don’t you? – John 10:9 KJV – “I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture”. ----- I can hear you laugh NOW!
Is there anybody even slightly curious as to what that “Fourth Heaven” is all about and what it’s like? --- I may tell you all later.

Paul – 012811

missrustyb

regarding Gal. 4:16...when I am angry with the one who tells me the truth, I am really angry with the lie within me that the truth has revealed. Therefore, the truth is become my enemy which witnesses against me.

Letsargue

regarding Gal. 4:16...when I am angry with the one who tells me the truth, I am really angry with the lie within me that the truth has revealed. Therefore, the truth is become my enemy which witnesses against me.

Well!! - Is there something that you'd like to add to that??

Paul -- 070112

OMEGA

Is there anybody even slightly curious as to what that “Fourth Heaven” is all about and what it’s like? --- I may tell you all later.
---------------------------------------------------------

It is now LATER in the Evening.:rapture:

Letsargue

---------------------------------------------------------

It is now LATER in the Evening.:rapture:

Come on!! -- Knowledge is given in Word or Vision, not foolishness!!!!!!

Paul -- 070212

OMEGA

LETSARGUE,

YOU ARE WASTING TIME . TELL ME OF YOUR VISION.:DK::dog::zoomin:

2Co 12:2 I knew a man in Christ above fourteen years ago, (whether in the body, I cannot tell;

or whether out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth;) such an one caught up to the third heaven.

Re 4:1 After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter.

Letsargue

LETSARGUE,

YOU ARE WASTING TIME . TELL ME OF YOUR VISION.:DK::dog::zoomin:

2Co 12:2 I knew a man in Christ above fourteen years ago, (whether in the body, I cannot tell;

or whether out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth;) such an one caught up to the third heaven.

Re 4:1 After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter.

Mine is directly from God Himself!!!!!!

Ephesians 2:6 KJV – “Hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus”. ----- That is to every “Christian”; not to false ~christians~!! --- That can only happen (((( One Time ))))!!! -- You missed it!!

Paul – 070212

OMEGA

LETSARGUE said,

===========================

Do you mean that you hear God's Voice talking to you ????

Letsargue

LETSARGUE said,

===========================

Do you mean that you hear God's Voice talking to you ????

Did I say that?? - Or maybe you're changing what I said and trying to make it so you can either understand, or bash it; -- one or the other. -- I said what I said.

That's what all you guys do with the "Word of God". - If you don't believe it, or don't understand it, (( You "must" change it )) to fit something else that you can understand!! --- Do you understand that??

Paul -- 070412