Forgiveness is WHAT?

Letsargue

I have gone through almost every topic or doctrine of God to SHOW that you so called “christians” are WRONG! – You guys are wrong in your doctrines! - And it appears that YOU DON’T CARE! – If none of you care that a “brother” of yours can post a picture like the one in response to my LAST THREAD; “Tongues and Serpents”. -- If you can SUPPORT THAT and still call yourself a Christian, then I have won the day, YOU ARE INDEED DEAD IN YOUR SINS, and I HAVE SLAIN YOU WITH THE TRUTH!

NOW --- “FORGIVENESS”. – You people are just as wrong about what forgiveness is as you have perverted every Word of God in the Scriptures. – It appears that none of YOU care that YOU have a “contradiction”: in your foolish belief of “Forgiveness”. – You don’t even know what “forgiveness” IS! ----- “FORGIVENESS” IS the “letting it go”, or trying to put it out of your mind, putting it behind you, or forgetting it if you can; - NOT REMOVING IT, OR “NOT TAKING VENGEANCE FOR IT”! --- “Vengeance” is the opposite of forgiveness, / Forgiveness is the OPPOSITE of VENGEANCE! “They are OPPOSITES”; and there is nothing in between the two. – You either take VENGEANCE OR FORGIVE THEM. You either FORGIVE THEM OR TAKE VENGEANCE ON THEM, but God said vengeance was his. –--( And there is your “CONTRADICTION” )--- If you remove the transgression, God can’t later avenge the sin. - If you forgive one, or let it Go, God has not forgiven or let it go / “GOD HAS NOT LET IT GO”, because he is going to take vengeance on him BY GIVING THAT JUDGMENT TO THE ANGEL FOR – “( JUSTICE )” – God is about JUSTICE, not letting anything GO! --- A CHRISTIAN cannot forgive the sins of a SPIRITUAL soul, but he will forgive or let an offence go without avenging the “flesh” for the trespass, offence, sin, or harm of the carnal body. God will take care of the fool’s heart / SPIRITUAL “SOUL” which is the body of the Devil. – The wiser-than-God, and other fools, think if you forgive someone, you are a goody-goody, or you have DONE SOMETHING WONDERFUL. - YOU as a lost person know not what you do, or know that you have done nothing, and that’s the point. - You did nothing, but let God handle it “IF YOU ARE “CHRISTIAN”. – God does not see, hear, or even know that the LOST are even there, or what they do to each other. – Nothing is accomplished with the LOST, but vengeance upon Christ, not the Angels YOU FOOLS! --- You smarter-than-God cannot FORGIVE SIN! – You can only insult yourselves and God with your insulting pictures and your wisdom and your way of combating your enemy / Christ. -You not only insult the true God but the forum of TOL. – It’s you who God will allow the Angels to take VENGEANCE ON. - Though you offend the Angels, you also offend Christ. - That’s what Christ said, even though you don’t care how you offend Christ. The time will come, and that is now when it’s the Angels who will recompense for Christ, in Christ’s name. – SO BELIEVE YOUR FOOLISH CONTRADICTIONS of Doctrines. You had and are having your DAY, and we will have our day AS IT IS WRITTEN, NOT THE WAY YOU SMARTER-THAN-GOD think it will be.

Paul – There is no God like my God – 062511

Letsargue

Good.
You won.

Take a victory lap, spike the ball in the end zone, do a funky chicken dance if you must.

After you get done with that, could you just go away?

Any blind lost fool can see that you're a "christian", with a good "christian" attitude! - Brave and wise as your "god" has taught his son. However, I'm not among those fools.

How is it; - with your knowledge of politics, you are so unlearned and such a coward when it comes to the TRUTH of God? - The family maybe, the children of your "god"? ---- I don't know you at all, you're not of my house!

Paul -- 062511

some other dude

155974d1289102115-animated-gif-thread-cat_pounced_flips.gif