Finding God's Truth !

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoyStan

My attacks are on false doctrine and therefore, by default, on false brethren. Wolves in sheeps clothing are uncloaked by their reactions to the truth.

Your implying that you have no false doctrines but a theologically perfect understanding of Bible doctrines. From your pedestal you can rightly judge false brethren by their 'false' doctrine according to your interpretation. It seems that you maybe a wolf in your doctrinal clothing!

Truster

Your implying that you have no false doctrines but a theologically perfect understanding of Bible doctrines. From your pedestal you can rightly judge false brethren by their 'false' doctrine according to your interpretation. It seems that you maybe a wolf in your doctrinal clothing!

I'm not implying any such thing and you are once again attributing a statement to me that I didn't think nor write. What I'm stating is that the Holy Spirit leads the holy into all truth and I have that leading. He alone teaches and identifies His doctrine.

BoyStan

I'm not implying any such thing and you are once again attributing a statement to me that I didn't think nor write. What I'm stating is that the Holy Spirit leads the holy into all truth and I have that leading. He alone teaches and identifies His doctrine.

So the Holy Spirit gives you an 'infallible' insight into true and false doctrine. From this leading you quickly judge false brethren. Are you the only holy person with this leading? How do you know you are not being deceived?

Truster

So the Holy Spirit gives you an 'infallible' insight into true and false doctrine. From this leading you quickly judge false brethren. Are you the only holy person with this leading? How do you know you are not being deceived?

Yes I do judge and do so without fear of contradiction because it is the Spirit at work in me that does so.

Truster

There are reactions that the unregenerate manifest in the face of truth. You are manifesting enough to prove your knowledge of the truth is speculative.
There are reactions manifested by the regenerate when faced with truth and in this, you fail.

Status
Not open for further replies.