Feminists Win In Argentina - Abortion

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Abortion supporters today remind me of the pagans in the Old Testament that practiced child sacrifice as part of worshipping their false gods.
Modern feminism is most decidedly a new religion, without the benefit of a controlling authority. Social media has allowed it to gain a momentum never seen before where the opinion of the mob holds sway. We will see societal changes in our lifetime that have never occurred before.

Last edited:

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
Abortion supporters today remind me of the pagans in the Old Testament that practiced child sacrifice as part of worshipping their false gods.
Many actually are Pagans. I heard a strange thing once, I cannot remember where I heard it, but some California state office was known to open its meetings with a pagan ritual rather than a traditional prayer. Scary stuff.

Last edited:

ok doser

For those of you who are unaware of what modern feminism is and how it is markedly different from the feminism that existed in the seventies and the eighties, search "fourth wave feminism".

It is all about "intersectionality", white privilege and the more bizarre forms of gender identity. In short it's the worst of the worst of modern society. And the left can't get enough of it.

The Berean

Many actually are Pagans. I heard a strange thing once, I cannot remember where I heard it, but some California state office was known to open its meetings with a pagan ritual rather than a traditional prayer. Scary stuff.
Witchcraft is on the rise among many younger women as well. Notice how witchcraft is closely tied to modern feminism. Satan keeps busy.

ok doser

Witchcraft is on the rise among many younger women as well. Notice how witchcraft is closely tied to modern feminism. Satan keeps busy.

This is trending on one of the toxic feminism groups on Facebook that I track. The foolish child doesn't realize that she is the dinosaur of tomorrow, that the "woke" policies she endorses today will be seen by her children and grandchildren as restrictive and oppressive and that she will be denounced in turn. Thank God I won't be alive to see it.

FB_IMG_1609453031717.jpg

The Berean

For those of you who are unaware of what modern feminism is and how it is markedly different from the feminism that existed in the seventies and the eighties, search "fourth wave feminism".

It is all about "intersectionality", white privilege and the more bizarre forms of gender identity. In short it's the worst of the worst of modern society. And the left can't get enough of it.
The most ridiculous product of fourth wave feminism is the "male feminist". Whenever I meet a "male feminist" I just want to do this. Hahaha.

The Berean

This is trending on one of the toxic feminism groups on Facebook that I track. The foolish child doesn't realize that she is the dinosaur of tomorrow, that the "woke" policies she endorses today will be seen by her children and grandchildren as restrictive and oppressive and that she will be denounced in turn. Thank God I won't be alive to see it.

View attachment 250
Yes, the road to destruction is wide and much traveled. I can see why feminists are drawn to witchcraft. It places the woman in the position of complete power. Eve wanted power over Adam. And we all know how that turned out!

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
Yes, the road to destruction is wide and much traveled. I can see why feminists are drawn to witchcraft. It places the woman in the position of complete power. Eve wanted power over Adam. And we all know how that turned out!

I prefer being drawn to Mary, the woman whose "Yes" brought salvation to the world.

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
There was a book written that I don't remember the reference to, but it was about women who have relationships with prisoners and young students. So many of these relationships ended up with total destruction of the woman's life. Like the DA that fell for her client and threw away her comfortable life with a good man that even she admitted was a good man. Or the trend of female teachers who throw away their teaching career if they get caught... which they do at an alarming rate. It is speculated in the book, and is strongly supported by the evidence, that these relationships are preferred by these women above all else because of the complete control they have over those males, even after they get caught.

Curiously, by taking even a small step back one can see how these kinds of relationships could never support any good in society. One can see how this is possible because there will be some fringe women in society, but the support of these women is what scares me and is leading to a trend like this becoming more popular. And that is leading to more death.