FDA official has been studying dangerous side effects of the covid vaccine

marke

She began studying the reports of the dangerous side effects for nearly a year, beginning after receiving reports of bad side effects shortly after the vaccine was introduced in 2021. The study is ongoing and no conclusions have yet been drawn. How sad and even criminal that these studies were not conducted and completed before the public was slapped with brutal vaccine mandates.

Woodcock was aware of reports of post-vaccination issues by April 16, 2021, according to the emails.

Woodcock said she was sorry for the ordeals people were going through and that she was trying to find ways to examine what was happening. Eventually, she disclosed that she was working on an evaluation of “neurologic side effects from the COVID 19 vaccines,” according to a Sept. 16, 2021, email reviewed by The Epoch Times.

Prodded by people with diagnosed vaccine injuries, Woodcock insisted she was still working on the project.

“I am awaiting some information from the epidemiologists that I expect to get tomorrow,” she wrote on Nov. 16, 2021. “We are having difficulty pinning down these nervous system-related events that have been brought to our attention. I’ve asked for specific searches of the reports we get both from here and ex-U.S. (as these vaccines have been used in many countries) as well as from trials, where oversight of participants is greater.”

Woodcock said she was aware that people who suffer issues after getting vaccinated were looking for guidance on treatment but that there was “not a lot of certainty about what causes the symptoms.”