Faith the Evidence:

Letsargue

This Thread will probably be a little long because of the total lack of knowledge of the Truth!!!

Colossians 3:17 KJV – “Whatsoever ye do IN WORD OR DEED, do all IN THE NAME OF THE LORD JESUS”. -------- Now all you geniuses and scholars have no idea what that means!!!
However, that’s for the Christian, to speak, and speak of doing in the Spirit; nothing of the carnal as most of you fools hold to. – If I speak as an Angel or Christian, I speak in Jesus’ name, or for Jesus, because Jesus says to speak in His name only; and to all of you, - that’s “HERESY”; therefore I SPEAK!!!
If I said, - “I am the author of Faith”, you all would climb all over yourselves to spit on the Truth as usual, being the fools most of you are!!! – John 12:50 KJV ----- Jesus spoke only what the Father gave Him to speak, - and as it is with the Christian, whatsoever we speak, He has given us to speak, and that is speaking in Jesus’ name!! - But don’t believe me, believe the foolish scholars and geniuses among you!!! ----- SO I SAY, - THUS SAITH THE LORD, ( without saying it ), - “I,. EVEN I AM THE AUTHOR OF FAITH” -------

Hebrews 11:1 KJV – “Faith is the “EVIDENCE”, of things not seen, the “SUBSTANCE” of things hoped for”. --------- ( I put my subject / “EVIDENCE” before “SUBSTANCE” in that verse, and it doesn’t change anything ).

If FAITH IS THE EVIDENCE!! – How then do all those fools not know what truly IS!!! – God never said that FAITH “MAY” show you something if it’s true, - but FAITH “WILL” show you the TRUTH of what TRULY IS!!!!!
All you foolish unlearned geniuses and scholars, go by the “criminal investigations” far too much. – In criminal law, - their EVIDENCE doesn’t “PROVE” that anything exists; - there is no TRUE EVIDENCE in criminal law. ----- ~~Finger prints of the accused on the weapon, and an eye witness seeing him fleeing from the scene, and the accused doesn’t have an alibi, and swore that he’d kill the person~~.. -- None of that is “TRUE” “EVIDENCE”!!!!- True evidence does not exist anywhere except with God; -- “IT IS WRITTEN”. - All other so called evidence is just assumptions of good THEORY!! – Faith-evidence is the absolute knowledge that the unseen exists; not may exist. Furthermore, that same Faith is the very Substance of the existing unseen. --- WHAT UNSEEN!!!! – Why; - every good and perfect GIFT, of course, what we HOPE FOR!!! – There are NO GOOD AND PERFECT CARNAL GIFTS, but most of you fools hope for everything on EARTH.- You blind and lying false teachers!!!

If you’re not wise enough to understand what I’m saying here, let me put it, maybe in simpler terms!!

Under the time of the Old Law, there was no Christ, or Body of Christ, so God only spoke through men by inspiration. SOO the Prophets were told something like, “Son of man, say unto the people, Thus saith the Lord”, “Blaw blaw blaw, and blaw”. ----- THEN when Christ came along, the, “Thus saith the Lord” was dropped, because it was the Lord doing the speaking in person, and Jesus would tell the people himself, “Blaw, blaw, blaw, and blaw”. ---- THEN when the Church and the Apostles came along, they made up the Body of Christ, SOO they still said to the people, “Blaw, blaw, blaw and blaw”, --- Without the introduction of a “THUS SAITH THE LORD”, “Blaw, blaw”. ----- NOW – That is still understood by any Christian, ( There are none ) but not any fool that Christians still speak FOR THE LORD, being in the Body of Christ, and He speaks, and we say, “Blaw, blaw-blaw, and blaw, and blaw”; - without the introduction of a, “THUS SAITH THE LORD, - even though, that’s what it means.

Now, - I don’t give a wit, if you don’t want to understand that or not. It’s nothing to me!! – SOO you just go ahead and call me a “Heretic”, or any name you want to call me. That won’t change the foolishness of your heart, and you still stand JUDGED!!! – AND IT IS I WHO WILL JUDGE YOU; - BLAW, BLAW!!!

PROVE THAT WRONG, GENIUSES!!!

Paul – 121811