Eyewitness Testimony

Gary K

Banned
Right back at you, hypocrite.

Whoops! You already contradicted what you are saying, there, by your having already acknowledged @Arthur Brain's dishonesty:

And, even were it true that you believe @Arthur Brain believes what he says, it's false that you have concluded that he believes what he says.

No one said anyone is supposed to look down on anyone, so, once again you are lying about others by attacking dummies you've crafted out of the straw in your head.

So it's impossible for me to have changed my mind in the last few days?

Nope. I have not. Once again you have accused me of dishonesty with no evidence except for what exists in your own mind. You should know by now, after reading my posts for several years, I say what I think. You never once attacked me before when I behaved the same way the vast majority of peop0le on this site do. What's the difference? It seems to me you dislike my change in attitude.

I take that back as I remember one time you did, You had never read of the abuse I went through as a kid and you thought I sounded like a paranoid because of it when I commented on the attitude of my entire family towards me.

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
Remibder, forum stalking will get you banned.
There is a vast difference between showing someone they are wrong from scripture and calling them liars haters and fools.
What (if anything) do you mean by that? Or is it merely yet another emotional outburst from you?
@Gary K: <NO ANSWER>
There is a vast difference between showing someone they are wrong from scripture and calling them liars haters and fools.
IOW, you can't answer the question, and can only react to it by repeating your meaningless emotional outburst.

Gary K

Banned
You're speaking slanderously of me by saying that, you self-defeating hypocrite.

No. Otherwise you and I would be on the same side. You accuse Jesus of evil by saying it is evil to call liars "liars" and fools "fools".
So when I quote your own words I'm slandering you?

So you think you can read the hearts of others like Jesus can? You see what is in their hearts even though the Bible tells us that we can only see the surface and not the heart?

7djengo7

So when I quote your own words I'm slandering you?
So you're gonna continue lying about me, and about what I've said?

It's funny you say stuff like this out the one side of your mouth:
So you think you can read the hearts of others like Jesus can? You see what is in their hearts even though the Bible tells us that we can only see the surface and not the heart?
While, out the other side of your self-defeating mouth, you say this:
So it's impossible for me to have changed my mind in the last few days?
You're complaining because of my criticism of what you had posted (and have not edited nor retracted), and because I did not, instead, "read your heart".

Arthur Brain

Really? How would you know my motivations? Are you God that you can read my heart?

I have come to the conclusion that AB sincerely believes what he says. I no longer believe he is a liar. He's just another human being the devil has deceived for the devil is such a good liar he was able to deceive one third of the angels who lived in God's presence. He's capable of deceiving any human being as he deceived sinless angels and sinless human beings. That means he is capable of deceiving both you and I. And we're supposed to look down on him for being a human being?
Well, I appreciate that you accept that I'm honest on these matters and don't act like a childish troll like plenty others on here. However, it's somewhat patronizing to call me "duped" simply because I have a different opinion on things to you. That's not really much better in fact.

7djengo7

Well, I appreciate that you accept that I'm honest on these matters and don't act like a childish troll like plenty others on here. However, it's somewhat patronizing to call me "duped" simply because I have a different opinion on things to you. That's not really much better in fact.
Hey, you can't read @Gary K's heart to know whether or not his calling you "duped" is patronizing!

Gary K

Banned
So you're gonna continue lying about me, and about what I've said?

It's funny you say stuff like this out the one side of your mouth:

While, out the other side of your self-defeating mouth, you say this:

You're complaining because of my criticism of what you had posted (and have not edited nor retracted), and because I did not, instead, "read your heart".
You clearly implied it.

7djengo7

Do you think it is denying self to call people nasty names?
The words I said which seem to have triggered you to say this were "liar", "fool", and "God-hater". Of course, if you are calling those words "nasty names", you've given no explanation as to why you do so. But, surely no reasonable person would wish to lean too heavily on claiming that those words, in and of themselves, are nasty, right? So then, what exactly are you accusing of being nasty if not the motives behind one's saying those words? In other words, when you say that someone has "called people nasty names", do you not mean that his or her motive(s) behind his or her saying certain things is (are) nasty? But that's insurmountably problematic for you, inasmuch as you've already stated:
I cannot read minds and motives.
In short, since the words "liar", "fool", and "God-hater", are obviously not nasty, what are we supposed to make of your whining, other than that you are therein judging motives for saying those words (which you say you cannot even know) nasty?

Gary K

Banned
The words I said which seem to have triggered you to say this were "liar", "fool", and "God-hater". Of course, if you are calling those words "nasty names", you've given no explanation as to why you do so. But, surely no reasonable person would wish to lean too heavily on claiming that those words, in and of themselves, are nasty, right? So then, what exactly are you accusing of being nasty if not the motives behind one's saying those words? In other words, when you say that someone has "called people nasty names", do you not mean that his or her motive(s) behind his or her saying certain things is (are) nasty? But that's insurmountably problematic for you, inasmuch as you've already stated:

In short, since the words "liar", "fool", and "God-hater", are obviously not nasty, what are we supposed to make of your whining, other than that you are therein judging motives for saying those words (which you say you cannot even know) nasty?
So it someone calls you a liar, fool, and a God hater you're not offended? You take those accusations as compliments?