Evil at His hand.

Truster

We know for a fact that in Elohim there is no darkness. He is light, in whom no darkness dwells, but we have darkness and that is beyond argument.
But how can He who is light create darkness? So are we to say that because Elohim is light He could not possibly create darkness? Even though the scripture says He does? Or shall we change the meaning of darkness to fit our impression of the Almighty?

Elohim is Good and that is beyond argument. He is in fact intrinsically Good and that means that everything He does is good. We have a contrast to good and that is evil. Scripture informs us that Yah Veh created evil, but the natural man cannot comprehend nor accept this. So the natural man must deny the Sovereign Power of the Eternal Almighty and give honour and glory to Satan. Satan is an instrument for evil and as we discovered in Job is only allowed a certain latitude in which to operate. He does have power, but not a free will.

Isaiah 45:7 KJV
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I Yah Veh do all these things. (Notice the contrast between light and darkness, peace and evil. Without the contrast we would have nothing by which to judge).

1 Samuel 16:14 KJV
But the Spirit of Yah Veh departed from Saul, and an evil spirit from Yah Veh troubled him. Yah Veh has control over evil because He created evil for the sake of good. (See the testimony of Joseph speaking to his brothers. “But as for you, ye thought evil against me; but Elohim meant it unto good, to bring to pass, as it is this day, to save much people alive”.)

Psalm 105:25
He turned their heart to hate his people, to deal subtilely with his servants. (To hate, in this sense, is to commit evil and it was Yah Veh who turned the hearts/wills of the Egyptians to hate His people).

Judges 9:23 KJV
Then Elohim sent an evil spirit between Abimelech and the men of Shechem; and the men of Shechem dealt treacherously with Abimelech:

Amos 3:6 KJV
Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and Yah Veh hath not done it?

Job 42:11
Then came there unto him all his brethren, and all his sisters, and all they that had been of his acquaintance before, and did eat bread with him in his house: and they bemoaned him, and comforted him over all the evil that Yah Veh had brought upon him: every man also gave him a piece of money, and every one an earring of gold.

Job 2:10
But he said unto her, Thou speakest as one of the foolish women speaketh. What? shall we receive good at the hand of Elohim, and shall we not receive evil? In all this did not Job sin with his lips. (here we have Job telling his wife that the evil that befell Job came from Elohim)

Truster

If any evil falls upon a man it is sent to either correct the man from sin, error, idolatry etc. Or to work dread and terror that leads to destruction.