Evidence anti-fa gangsters broke into and trashed the Capitol on Jan 6

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
I may have been wrong in assuming Lindell knows about the machine tampering I am aware of.
I'll tell you the same thing Rep. Dan Crenshaw told a Trump supporter who claimed the election was stolen: "Then take it to court. If you have the proof then hire a lawyer and take it to court because after 8 months no one has been able to prove one iota of fraud in the courts."

Arthur Brain

I'll tell you the same thing Rep. Dan Crenshaw told a Trump supporter who claimed the election was stolen: "Then take it to court. If you have the proof then hire a lawyer and take it to court because after 8 months no one has been able to prove one iota of fraud in the courts."
Not only have they not been able to prove it, they've shied away from declaring outright fraud once they're in an envorinment where there's repercussions for false claims. Why would any lawyer risk his/her reputation and livelhood by committing perjury?

marke

Courts offered assortments of reasons for refusing to take up voter fraud cases but no court is on record refusing to take up voter fraud because it claimed investigations had proven beyond doubt that no voter fraud occurred.

marke

Not only have they not been able to prove it, they've shied away from declaring outright fraud once they're in an envorinment where there's repercussions for false claims. Why would any lawyer risk his/her reputation and livelhood by committing perjury?
The left has intimidated witnesses, courts, politicians, and others from crying out against voter fraud by viciously trashing those who do openly object to the fraud. Americans should expect crooks who committed the massive voter fraud to lie about the crimes and to attack those who raise evidence of the crimes. Voter fraud occurred on a massive scale, something democrats could not disprove in a million years if given enough time.