Even Jimmy Carter dislikes Hillary Clinton

CRandy

Even former President Jimmy Carter dislikes Hillary Clinton. These were his exact words: "The novelty of electing the first woman President of America should not outweigh our duty of electing an honest and ethical President".

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
heck, the dems let the novelty of electing the first black president outweigh their duty of electing a candidate with experience and qualifications :idunno:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
can you imagine what kind of a moron you'd have to have been to vote for bammmy in 2008? :darwinsm:

andyc

Both look like stupid candidates to me. Vote for Trump. At least it will be better for the UK.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Even former President Jimmy Carter dislikes Hillary Clinton. These were his exact words: "The novelty of electing the first woman President of America should not outweigh our duty of electing an honest and ethical President".

I have to say, as much as a bumbling idiot as Carter was and is, I do think he was/is pretty honest. I give him credit for that.

CQECBIRUwAAUrB3.jpg

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Even I knew Carter despises the Clintons, he totally froze them out at Bammy's inauguration. Meanwhile Britain gets it's second female Prime Minister.