Europe circumvents its own sanctions on Russian gas

Gary K

Banned
China's imports of Russian LNG have skyrocketed this year. Know why? They are selling it to Europeans, at a stiff markup of course. Yeah, sanction and then undercut your own sanctions. What an ethical bunch. Maybe they are beginning to realize the only throats they are cutting are their own.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
China's imports of Russian LNG have skyrocketed this year. Know why? They are selling it to Europeans, at a stiff markup of course. Yeah, sanction and then undercut your own sanctions. What an ethical bunch. Maybe they are beginning to realize the only throats they are cutting are their own.

Smart

Good business

They're not governed by idiots

Gary K

Banned
Oh. yes, you know everything about the Chinese economy and so do twitterites.

The SCMP is the South China Morning Post. You're so much better inforrned than they are on all things Chinese.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
The SCMP is the South China Morning Post. You're so much better inforrned than they are on all things Chinese.
I don't think you understood why I posted that tweet. Watch the video again. Trump was right. He warned Germany and the rest of Europe for that matter to become energy independent and get off of Russian fossil fuels. They didn't do it.

Gary K

Banned
I don't think you understood why I posted that tweet. Watch the video again. Trump was right. He warned Germany and the rest of Europe for that matter to become energy independent and get off of Russian fossil fuels. They didn't do it.
Yeah, you're so complimentary of Trump that the first thought in my head is that your idea would be to look at reality.